Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (338132 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
I have made a prayer of enquiries and also pray alone with the man of God via YouTube (prayer against delay)during that prayer I didn't notice any thing but while I was sleeping, I dreamt several dreams of which I can't recall all of them
Now I want to open page 2 of this trend on Nairaland here but it kept displaying something went wrong..... please someone help me out

Hello sir,

Click om the page two link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Friso:
With joy in my heart and praise on my lips, I lift up my hands in adoration to the king of kings, Jesus, and the great deliverer for restoration and peace. for some weeks now, I really have being having serious of nightmare and fear have grip me to my bones.
But immediately after praying along with the video from the man of God, instantaneously the peace in my heart was restore and no more weary dreams, I pray for everyone here may the God who did this mighty works for me do the same in your lives, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
Thank u JESUS.

Praise master Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Friso:
With joy in my heart and praise on my lips, I lift up my hands in adoration to the king of kings, Jesus, and the great deliverer for restoration and peace. for some weeks now, I really have being having serious of nightmare and fear have grip me to my bones.
But immediately after praying along with the video from the man of God, instantaneously the peace in my heart was restore and no more weary dreams, I pray for everyone here may the God who did this mighty works for me do the same in your lives, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
Thank u JESUS.

Glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Friso:
Thank u JESUS.
praise be to God almighty. ..Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kindly send your WhatsApp number to the mail as requested, don't forget to include your nairaland username.

Thank you[quote author=Ojokinugwa post=92048783][/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, may your name be praise forever, Amen!
Friso:
Thank u JESUS.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kindly click on this link, it takes you to page 2 of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Ojokinugwa:
I have made a prayer of enquiries and also pray alone with the man of God via YouTube (prayer against delay)during that prayer I didn't notice any thing but while I was sleeping, I dreamt several dreams of which I can't recall all of them
Now I want to open page 2 of this trend on Nairaland here but it kept displaying something went wrong..... please someone help me out
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ojokinugwa: 3:20am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Friso: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by amiebola(f): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
I give Glory to God for the completion of my Rpp prayers and here are the numbers I got signs on
Please what is the next stage I will be taking
Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by amiebola(f): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning sir.. my first dream goes thus
I saw myself in an open gathering, it was a big one that they had to block the street and no car was allowed to come in. but I noticed this car that came in and it wasn't stopped by the security officials the person that came out of the car was a colleague of mine that we have worked beforeand he walked towards where I was,and I asked him who has the car he said he was the one that he got a job, he was looking really good and I said in my mind God you have blessed sanni with a job and I don't have a job yet. So he said I should come see in cos the job he got isn't based in Nigeria.
The second dream.... I saw a baby lying down and gave the baby water to drink I was suppose to make the baby sit down while giving her the water to drink but I gave while she was lying down. A woman came to meet me I sensed she is the mother of the child while I wanted to hand over the child to the woman I noticed the baby wasn't breathing anymore.. I immediately carry the baby started shaking and was so scared. I had to shake baby saying that God shouldn't allow me to enter into trouble after a while the baby opened her eyes and I was calm . I noticed all the while these was happening the woman was talking to any person so she didn't notice that something like that happened
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
amiebola:
I give Glory to God for the completion of my Rpp prayers and here are the numbers I got signs on
Please what is the next stage I will be taking
Thank you
@amiebola..,

You were not supposed to had any sign after the Renunciation but as it is now, You will need to open the numbers where you still had signs on like this:

Oh God my Father if it is monitoring spirit from my father's house please give me sign in Jesus name

Oh God my father if it is monitoring spirit from my mother's house please give me sign in Jesus name

You open the other ones (9,10,12,13,18,30) like that too so as to know the specific one you have prayers on.

Thereafter, you proceed further to renounce them once again.

When done forward your results here.

Thank you ma/sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Friso: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Refer to this page for the next stage which is RPP.

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

When you have read and understood it, you can then request for grace to carry out the prayers.
I have read and understood the procedures,
I need grace to carry out the RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
amiebola:
I saw myself in an open gathering, it was a big one that they had to block the street and no car was allowed to come in. but I noticed this car that came in and it wasn't stopped by the security officials the person that came out of the car was a colleague of mine that we have worked beforeand he walked towards where I was,and I asked him who has the car he said he was the one that he got a job, he was looking really good and I said in my mind God you have blessed sanni with a job and I don't have a job yet. So he said I should come see in cos the job he got isn't based in Nigeria.
The second dream.... I saw a baby lying down and gave the baby water to drink I was suppose to make the baby sit down while giving her the water to drink but I gave while she was lying down. A woman came to meet me I sensed she is the mother of the child while I wanted to hand over the child to the woman I noticed the baby wasn't breathing anymore.. I immediately carry the baby started shaking and was so scared. I had to shake baby saying that God shouldn't allow me to enter into trouble after a while the baby opened her eyes and I was calm . I noticed all the while these was happening the woman was talking to any person so she didn't notice that something like that happened

@ Ronnygold, Austynody, childofGod. The man of God said any of you should use the above as an example, should you be the ome who jad the dream and how you will go about its interpretation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Friso:

I have read and understood the procedures,
I need grace to carry out the RPP.
@Friso..,

From the Man of God, type Amen to proceed.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Friso: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

@Friso..,

From the Man of God, type Amen to proceed.

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen in Jesus name
Noted ma. I will attend to it right away.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening @amiebola.

Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams. For example:

Father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the events in the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

As an example, if I were the one who had this first dream that you had, I would want to enquire about the dream like this:

*Oh God my Father, if this dream is a revelation, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then with eyes closed, I would raise my hands up and be in spirit to receive a sign. If I receive a sign for that enquiry, then I would open it by further enquiring:

*God my Father, if the dream is telling me that I will have a helper in the person of a former colleague, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

* God my Father, if the dream means that a former colleague will show me how I will get my own job, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

On the other hand, if I did not receive sign that it was a revelation, I would then enquire whether it was an evil dream. Most times, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm thereby manifesting in the physical.

You make enquiry for each dream according to what you want God to reveal to you. The way you phrase your enquiries are similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers. The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers.

amiebola:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Friso:
Thank u JESUS.
To God be all the glory. Hallelujah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sadia1992:
Amen
Good evening,

@Sadia. I want to officially welcome you to the CCT help team. You are blessed. As you join with us to help people get their deliverance, you will enjoy the Lord's continual protection, provision and guidance in Jesus.

Kindly send your WhatsApp number by email using your nairaland moniker so we can add you to the WhatsApp group.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austynodv:
Good evening,

@Sadia. I want to officially welcome you to the CCT help team. You are blessed. As you join with us to help people get their deliverance, you will enjoy the Lord's continual protection, provision and guidance in Jesus.

Kindly send your WhatsApp number by email using your nairaland moniker so we can add you to the WhatsApp group.
Done. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by amiebola(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Austynodv:
Good evening @amiebola.

Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

When you are through, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

As an example, if I were the one who had this first dream that you had, I would want to enquire about the dream like this:

*Oh God my Father, if this dream is a revelation, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then with eyes closed, I would raise my hands up and be in spirit to receive a sign. If I receive a sign for that enquiry, then I would open it by further enquiring:

*God my Father, if the dream is telling me that I will have a helper in the person of a former colleague, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

* God my Father, if the dream means that a former colleague will show me how I will get my own job, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

On the other hand, if I did not receive sign that it was a revelation, I would then enquire whether it was an evil dream. Most times, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm thereby manifesting in the physical.

You make enquiry for each dream according to what you want God to reveal to you. The way you phrase your enquiries are similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers. The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers.

Austynodv:
Good evening @amiebola.

Okay... Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
amiebola:

Okay... Thank you
you are welcome
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.