Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331784 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
johnnobles:

Mr alonga.in my own case I had to sing worship songs to the God of Elijah and was totally in the spirit before I repeated the prayer. It is well
Thank you man of God for this privilege given to me
well done, should I restart RPP this evening
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
NAME.MONDAY STATE.DELTA , FOUNDATION.MY FATHER IS IDOL WORSHIPPER UNTIL HIS DEATH
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
johnnobles:

Is the confession prayer the renunciation prayer...
I need the grace to pray it

After you have received grace to start your renunciation, then You start your renunciation with the confessional prayer, then you continue with what you have ticked on your RPP sheet one after the other by renouncing the ones where there is the need to and praying on the ones that needs prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Alonga:
well done, should I restart RPP this evening

Please hold on, when the man of God comes online, further instructions will be communicated to you. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
For anyone about to do their RPP prayers, read this piece posted by Ronnygold sometime ago.

The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges. All you need to do is to follow the instructions sent along with it, that instruction is also on page 2 of this thread.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on. Comprehensive instruction is on page 2 of this thread, you will understand better.
If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
More about Renunciation for those about to do it posted earlier by Ronnygold.

Good evening ma.
Please note that renunciation is not prayer and ones level of holiness does not matter at all. If you read my own personal experience I posted this morning you will understand better.

This are powers that someone you know or don't know have gifted you to them even before you were conceived. Evil covenant. Those powers have been in charge for so many years and now you are telling them you want to go your way? It is only God Almighty that can break you away, and you have to proof to God that you really want to break any evil covenant upon your life whatever source.
I attend one of the most popular deliverance ministry in this country, one day our pastor told us about a man that came for counselling,

The man said he usually see a small boy in his dreams at the edge of breakthroughs and also male children dies between age 40 to 50 in his family. So the man of God prayed and God told him the meaning of that small boy.

So many years ago during slave trade in this part of the world, his great great great grand father was one of the slave masters then, so they caught a boy of about 10 to 15 years old and they wanted to sell those slaves but this boy begged them not to sell him that his the only child of his parents and that they are old, there superior commanded them not to sell the boy but this man's ancestor went behind his back and sold the boy, after some days the commander asked of the boy but he was nowhere to be found, out of annoyance, he went inside, brought out there idol and cursed the man, you can imagine when slave trading ended? You can also imagine what the generations have suffered.

So imagine the number of fasting and prayer that that particular spirit tormenting them to fall down and die? That is why people report that after dry fasting and prayer, attack increased.
But they needed to just simply renounce.
You need to renounce properly ma and be really and truly sorry for sin. And you must mean everything you are telling God during the renunciation too.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dizzle101(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Austynodv:
Good morning @dizzle101. I want you to know that the Lord is not wicked. He answers all prayers. Read Zechariah 3:1. When the man of God comes online, he will guide us on what next concerning your case. Please be patient.
Still waiting for a responds please.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by johnnobles: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
childofGod29:

After you have received grace to start your renunciation, then You start your renunciation with the confessional prayer, then you continue with what you have ticked on your RPP sheet one after the other by renouncing the ones where there is the need to and praying on the ones that needs prayers.
OK thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Alonga:
NAME.MONDAY STATE.DELTA , FOUNDATION.MY FATHER IS IDOL WORSHIPPER UNTIL HIS DEATH

This is not the acceptable standard, check page 1 and 2 and write it orderly.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
1. NAME: MONDAY

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: From Delta,stay in Delta state

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: try to cross water like stream or flooded area,some time making love
4. FOUNDATIONS- My father was serving idol called ugbo before he died
Before his death he asked me to throw some of the items he was using to worship dentists away which I did.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me spirit wastages,business failure promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, disappointment at the edge of breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good evening all, so sorry for my in ability to respond since, pardon me
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
childofGod29:

Sir, In addition to reading Zechariah 3 v 1, the man of God says you should ask for Mercy and check your self very well if there is anything about your foundations or iniquities that you need to renounce.

Then he said you should repost your first information, name, state, foundations, etc on the thread.

He now said @johnnobles should give you more guidance because he had this kind of issue too before.
1. NAME: MONDAY
2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: From Delta,stay in Delta state

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: try to cross water like stream or flooded area,some time making love
4. FOUNDATIONS- My father was serving idol called ugbo before he died
Before his death he asked me to throw some of the items he was using to worship dentists away which I did.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me spirit wastages,business failure promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, disappointment at the edge of breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
@Ronnygold, the servant of God said you should send the grace to all that has done what they were suppose to do right

He said he can not chat with you now but will later
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmm. Hope you followed all instructions and received grace from the man of God? No signs at all means you are free from any form of challenge.

Alonga:
morning sir,my 1234567891011121324151617181920212223242526272829303132333435.as pray from no1 to 35 i did not experience any signs
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by iphie17: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
@childofGod
I had a discussion with servant Vic and he is the one that said I should request for grace to repeat the enquiry prayer on the thread
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noted ma. Thank you.

CDMHELPDESK007:
@Ronnygold, the servant of God said you should send the grace to all that has done what they were suppose to do right

He said he can not chat with you now but will later
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good evening brethren.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been helping our brothers and sisters on this thread. @ChildofGod et al thank you so much.

Please I will like to encourage everyone who has finished one stage or another in this deliverance process to also please assist the new comers.

I was actually mentored by the man of God through watsapp chatting, cos im far away in the east and today God has made me useful for him, even myself through His humble servants. Honestly working for God is sweet.

We are one body in Christ Jesus and I believe our main goal is to make heaven.

The Lord God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic will perfect all that concerns us and will solve whatever challenges brought each and everyone of us here in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
The man of God has giving me the grace to attend to people that needs grace for any of the stages of the deliverance process. But unfortunately is only one person that is ready which is Johnnobles and he stated Renunciation.

@heartache, you mentioned on page 31 of this thread that you need grace for renunciation, also on page 32 you mentioned you need grace for RPP. Kindly let us know what stage you are and If there is anything confusing about the stages please ask us, we are here to explain anything that is not clear because by the time you finish yours successfully and you have you amazing testimony, you will sure be happy to help others.

@Alonga, you did RPP and no sign, please follow the advice giving to you by people that had similar experience, make forgiveness of sins your priority and plead for mercy of God, God is so merciful and He will give you signs for what you need to pray on.

@others, kindly let us know anything that is not clear and what stage you are.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grace to Carry on with your renunciation prayer from the man of God.

Please check page 2 of the thread, detailed explanation on how to go about the Renunciation is there.

Thank you and God bless you.

johnnobles:

Is the confession prayer the renunciation prayer...
I need the grace to pray it

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good evening beloved brothers and sisters. I welcome every new person to this great family.

Please, if you are new ensure you read page 2 of this thread. This will give you a better understanding of everything.

I wish us God'sfavour and breakthrough in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
iphie17:
@childofGod
I had a discussion with servant Vic and he is the one that said I should request for grace to repeat the enquiry prayer on the thread

OK ma, pls let Ronnygold know, so she can give you the grace from the man of God. Please quote her and let her know now.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
@okobaba1 and @oeis, the man of God said you should chat with him on Whatsapp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
My name is Joel. I am from Kogi. I stay in the US. The most common dreams i see is a lot of aeroplanes or airports or fighter jets taking off in front of me while i am driving. My grandfather was a christian and my parents are christians. I need help paying my school fees and i need financial miracle and direction. For example whether to come back to Nigeria.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
JizzleJeez:
My name is Joel. I am from Kogi. I stay in the US. The most common dreams i see is a lot of aeroplanes or airports or fighter jets taking off in front of me while i am driving. My grandfather was a christian and my parents are christians. I need help paying my school fees and i need financial miracle and direction. For example whether to come back to Nigeria.

U are welcome in the name of our lord Jesus, here u will get your deliverance because the power of God is mighty here, please kindly read page 1 and 2 to understand procedure while waiting for help desk.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
iphie17:
@childofGod

Good evening iphie I have been asked to send you this grace prayer by the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
JizzleJeez:

You are welcome in Jesus name, do note that there is nothing God of Elijah can not do. Just take your time to read past page (1-2) so you get the picture clearly of what is happening here. We will be here to assist you receive your deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2018
childofGod29:
@okobaba1 and @oeis, the man of God said you should chat with him on Whatsapp.

Ok
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by etiboy250: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Good morning Sir.
It's a privilege I came across your thread this early morning as I was just searching for a solution to my problems. I am actually tired of life to the extent I have even attempted to seek help from the kingdom of darkness because everything seems bleak to me as I feel God has forgotten me, as I write I don't even have a roof on my head, am on the streets, but one thing am sure of is that something is actually wrong with me because I have done all to even find a job but it won't happen ,I barely eat these days and to be honest am fade up, once I saw this thread this morning I felt this is just my last push and am believing that if others have testify then I must come to testify too.
Am Desmond
Base in Lagos
I dream and forget as soon as I wake up
Thanks and waiting on your help sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:43am On Nov 10, 2018
From than of God

iphie17:
@childofGod
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:52am On Nov 10, 2018
You are welcome in Jesus name. Kindly read page one and two of this thread to understand better what is going on here. Also page 15 of the thread, you will see explanation on how to go about enquiry prayers which is the first stage. When you are ready for the enquiry prayer, notify us here and you will receive grace from the man of God to carry on.

Thank you.

etiboy250:
Good morning Sir.
It's a privilege I came across your thread this early morning as I was just searching for a solution to my problems. I am actually tired of life to the extent I have even attempted to seek help from the kingdom of darkness because everything seems bleak to me as I feel God has forgotten me, as I write I don't even have a roof on my head, am on the streets, but one thing am sure of is that something is actually wrong with me because I have done all to even find a job but it won't happen ,I barely eat these days and to be honest am fade up, once I saw this thread this morning I felt this is just my last push and am believing that if others have testify then I must come to testify too.
Am Desmond
A Cameroonian
Base in Lagos
I dream and forget as soon as I wake up
Money can't make hours in my hands
Getting a job is just not possible
My email is sunjoetienne250@gmail.com
Thanks and waiting on your help sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Prayer from the man of God.

If you can type Amen to this prayer this morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.