Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335111 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974133]Every Spirit that is responsible for evil dream in your life, i command such now to catch fire, in Jesus name. AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TODAY. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:
If you felt the hand of the God of Elijah whose hand is not shortened upon your life.

kindly type, JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TODAY!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974166]Powers behind working like an elephant but eating like an ant, catch fire, now in Jesus name. AMEN!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974215]Elijah said, if i am a prophet of God, let fire fall, therefore, If i am a true prophet of God, let fire fall upon any evil creature that says over their dead body will you make it in Jesus name. AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
MOG what should we do with the water.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by overdrive(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
following
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LanreGH(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:
If you felt the hand of the God of Elijah whose hand is not shortened upon your life.

JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU ALL YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:

JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974261]I call on the Lord God of Elijah now to please by His hand deliver you from covenant entered by fathers that is affecting your life now in Jesus name.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974311]Whatever the enemy has planted inside you through dream, I command the Holy ghost to remove it out from your body now in Jesus name. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank you Jesus, I hope we are having our bottle or sachet water ready?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974330]i command every spirit of promise and fail in your life to catch fire, now in Jesus name AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:

Yes, it's ready sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yes sir!

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank you Jesus.

Please let us hold the water towards heaven
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yes sir

servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Yes Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Call on the God of Elijah, seven times with your water stretched towards heaven after the seventh shout, you now say By yourself my God and my father, please, put in my water what i need for a testimony in Jesus name.

Remain silent, eyes closed, be in spirit for the next 10 seconds, when done the Almighty God will bring your kneels down, to give Him the glory by thanking Him, the doer.

Let us not forget to type all our observations, experience, etc during a particular prayer point.

God bless you all, Jesus is Lord.

Remember, God is waiting to hear your testimony, in Jesus mighty name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974394]I call on the thunder of God to strike any evil covenant of spiritual marriage from the pit of hell in your life in Jesus name.

Every spiritual - engagement ring, find your way out from that finger in Jesus name. AMEN!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974434]You spirit husband and spirit wife, holding this fellow that is saying amen, face the judgement of God now in Jesus name. AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22:
Call on the God of Elijah, seven times with your water stretched towards heaven after the seventh shout, you now say By yourself my God and my father, please, put in my water what i need for a testimony in Jesus name.

Remain silent, eyes closed, be in spirit for the next 10 seconds, when done the Almighty God will bring your kneels down, to give Him the glory by thanking Him, the doer.

Let us not forget to type all our observations, experience, etc during a particular prayer point.

Thank you Jesus, thank you God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus for this powerful ministration.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974488]Every evil manipulation from step mother, step father, landlord, neighbour, etc. that is holding you down, I command you liberty today in Jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank you God for your power, to you be glory forever and ever, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974560]Your mockers will see the hand of God so great in your life, that they will want to serve your God in Jesus name AMEN AMEN!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
servantofGod22 The God who answered Hannah, will answer you in Jesus name AMEN AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974619]The woman with the issue of blood believe and she got her healing, therefore i decree healing upon you right now in Jesus name AMEN !!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974539]This day God will settle save you from all form of laughter in Jesus name AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974684]God hand was upon Abraham and he was great, this moment I ask God to lay His hands that are not shortened to save, upon you right where you are now for an instant testimony in Jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72974773]God's hand was upon Abraham and he became great, therefore i ask the God of Elijah whose hands are not shortened to save, to lay His hands upon you now, in Jesus name AMEN!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Don’t Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.