Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court (21373 Views)

Senator Bala N'Allah's Son, Has Just Been Killed By Suspected Bandits In Kaduna. / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by janefblog: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Chairman, Daar Communications, Dr Raymond Dokpesi; Senator Bala Mohammed and Ambassador Bello Mohammed have dragged President Muhammadu Buhari and the Attorney General of the Federation, before a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.

The men are challenging the constitutionality of Executive Order No 6 of 2018.

Daar Communication Chairman, and others in the suit, are demanding the court to declare that the Presidential Order 6 issued by the President unlawful.

They want the law to be declared null and void and of no effect whatsoever, having regard to the fact that the said order constitutes an attempt by the president to exercise to the detriment of the plaintiffs’ judicial and legislative powers not vested in him by the constitution.

They are also praying the court for an order nullifying the the Presidential Executive Order on the ground that it scandalizes the plaintiffs by stigmatizing them as corrupt and labelling their assets as proceeds of corruption liable to forfeiture.

They are further demanding for an order of the court nullifying the Presidential Executive Order no 6 of 2018, on the ground that it constitutes a violation of the rule against self-help and that the president purports to take action detrimental to the plaintiffs in respect of assets subject to pending litigation between the Government and the plaintiffs.

https://janefblog.com/3848-2dokpesi-senator-bala-mohammed-other-drag-buhari-to-court/

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by OMEGA009(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
FTC!!!!!!!
What can a girl say? Momma, I made it. I haff arrove. I dedicate this FTC to all my fans, air conditioners and even “akupes”.

Now, wia is Lala and my FTC prize money?

I’m no money grabbing Baby mama and I ain’t no farm implement used in making ridges so I need my frackking money.

Please grin

15 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by UncleSnr(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
angry
Is this trash complete?

Edit

Their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by PHILipu1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Sholaco: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by MrEazi223: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
FTC
I dedicate this to my village people

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by JJBROS(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
OK
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by DrHighchief(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Q
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by 3kay945(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Really?

What says the Executive Order no 6 abeg!

11 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by leospruce(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
first to comment
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by leospruce(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
leospruce:
first to comment
be here dreaming
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Ikpewe: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK.

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by donnie(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Even the presidency was won in 2015 using proceeds from corrupt government officials.

9 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by icon8: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lazy journalism!

What is Executive Order No 6 of 2018 and what is Article XI?

14 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by hollywater: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
mifosivor:
can they win sai baba?
In a normal country, yes they will win,but in Zoo anything can happen .

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Adakintroy: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is the one you picked over jonathan. #spit#

Nigerians your blindnes and corresponding suffering is deserve. continue to suffer the consequence of your actions. Until the truth emerge from you.

Buhari all the way.

If you say you are blind you will be without faulths. But since you say your eyes are open let your faulths remain.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by chronique(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
What don't gain dragging a man who doesn't know anything to court?..... He will end up showing you how he knows force very well
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you cannot sign an Executive Order to, end Double Taxation,stop the use of State of Origin,promote locally made goods. But you can sign it to enable you declare someone who the court have not found guilty a criminal. Oga you are not a DEMOCRAT, you are simpily a TYRANT.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Finally someone is standing up to unconstitutional orders. This tyranny if left unchecked will eat us all

This is the dictatorship. The strength of democracy lies in separation of powers. The moment one arm of government feels to big to comply with democratic conventions, then we have failed completely

9 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Next person pls...... Is Buhari normal enough to understand the meaning of court?
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Exponental(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Case adjourned till May 30,2019.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
icon8:
Lazy journalism!

What is Executive Order No 6 of 2018 and what is Article XI?

That once you have been charged to court on suspicion of corruption, the EFCC or ICPC can freeze your bank account(s)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by HMZi: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
MrEazi223:
FTC I dedicate this to my village people
my fav people. ..ha
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by taytee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Next person pls...... Is Buhari normal enough to understand the meaning of court?
Lolssss you guys are just casting aspersion on him... grin
ArcSEMPECJ:
Lolssss you guys are just casting aspersion on him...

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nnamdi Azikiwe and all our Heroes past will shed tears for this country in their graves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by taytee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Probably, meeting his waterloo winkProbably, meeting his waterloo
Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by dvee2: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
3kay945:
Really?

What says the Executive Order no 6 abeg!

Executive order 6 is about proceeds of corruption. In simple terms money/property that is under investigation for corruption would be frozen until a final verdict by a competent court of law is declared.
This would stop cases whereby an accuse would sell out identified property or loot before the case is completed.
Looters hate this executive order because it doesn't give then access to be withdrawing money from an account which is already a subject of litigation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by docadams: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dov3:
Finally someone is standing up to unconstitutional orders. This tyranny if left unchecked will eat us all

This is the dictatorship. The strength of democracy lies in separation of powers. The moment one arm of government feels to big to comply with democratic conventions, then we have failed completely

Do you know what comprises executive order? Of course no
Do you know what executive order 6 is? If you do I'll delete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF THE ORDER.ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS TO TELL THE JUDGE HOW THE ACQUIRED THOSE PROPERTIES IN QUESTION IF THERE ARE DOUBT OVER THEM.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / Mamman Kontagora Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.