Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Employment Dilemma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Dilemma (1048 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Dilemma by Blessingmoyo: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
" I got an employment letter for an internship in a book house (They Sell books) 10k allowance and Also got employment for another for the post of a PA to the MD which is 8 times, can I do both together or just forfeit the internship"
Re: Employment Dilemma by Damilare4lord: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
PA work demands you to be available always. So forget about the internships. Except if Book Store can allow you to work with them in weekends.

6 Likes

Re: Employment Dilemma by Blessingmoyo: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you for your input
Damilare4lord:
PA work demands you to be available always. So forget about the internships. Except if Book Store can allow you to work with them in weekends.
Re: Employment Dilemma by Gistonlinebiz: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Forfeiting the internship is a great idea. You are sure of job security working as a PA to the MD unlike internship that expires in few months and you find yourself in labour market again. Managing both together may cost you loosing the PA job.
Re: Employment Dilemma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Do both angry u can wait for the third job offer to satisfy your greed.. angry
Re: Employment Dilemma by Blessingmoyo: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Miniso:
Lol
Re: Employment Dilemma by JonnyConnection: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Damilare4lord:
Re: Employment Dilemma by sparkle4u(f): 2:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Damilare4lord:
ok
Re: Employment Dilemma by Threesha(f): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy And Interview With Sterling Homes Limited / Job For Office Administration Officer In A Reputable Oil And Gas Company / Apply! New Jobs Available (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.