Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. (885 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is the history of 1400 years of islam in less than 20 minutes!

Please enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0m9nEafBE4
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
I've never heard of Bridgite Gabriel. But damn! What a woman!

Numbers don’t lie.

Muslim takeover of populations fast and faster than the spread of some diseases. The media uses terms that are designed to turn your stomach like a Homophobe, Islamophobia, indicating there is a fear of causing opposition. It’s manipulation that is subtle and accusative. The media figured out that people actually change their position when accused so they use it like a Plummer uses a pipe-wrench.

With Islam, there is a good reason to be deeply concerned. But first, let’s look at the numbers of how the Muslim community expands.
Before there is an expansion, the Christians first need to be disarmed of their Bibles and beliefs.

When a country has a Muslim population at 2% or less, the Muslim population is dormant and docile.

When their population in a country reaches 2-5%, they begin recruiting from minorities and jails and street gangs.

5% and up, they exercise an inordinate influence on civilization. For instance, will push for the introduction of Halaal food thereby securing food preparation jobs by Muslims in accordance with Sharia Law. They’ll increase pressure on Super Market Chains to feature Halaal food on the shelves along with threats for failure to comply.

At 10% there is increased lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we’re already seeing mass car burnings. Any non-Muslim actions that offend Islam result in uprisings and threats such as the Charlie Hebdo massacre, also in Paris. Such tensions occur daily particularly in 5 countries with a Muslim population over 10% like Russia (15%), Israel (16%), India (13.4%), Kenya(10%), and Guyana (10%).

20% - At 20% saturation, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burning of Christian Churches and Jewish Synagogues such as has happened in Ethiopia.
RXB
40% - At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare. Currently occurring in Bosnia, Chad, and Lebanon.

60% - At 60% nations witness unfettered persecutions of unbelievers (that would be me and you), of all other religions, including non-conforming Muslims, sporadic ethnic cleansing, use of Sharia Law as a weapon and attacks placed on infidels. (There’s a Muslim word for it I couldn’t spell).

80% - After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent Jihad. Some state-run ethnic cleansing and even some genocide as the nation drive out infidels and move toward 100% Muslim. 14 countries are currently at this proportion or is ongoing.

100% will issue are Muslim and the Koran is the only word. Bibles are illegal and if you think the media is manipulative now. Just wait.in the Islamic House of Peace. Here, there is supposed to be peace because everybody is Muslim and miserable.

Forget about Political Correctness, it's allowing our country to be taken from us.

Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of making the right choice. I've made mine. What are you going to do?

1 Like

Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by tartar9(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Are you talking about 1400 years of Islam or 1400 months of some countries currently in their varied strife?
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
tartar9:
Are you talking about 1400 years of Islam or 1400 months of some countries currently in their varied strife?

History is there for you to quest sir...
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by tartar9(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Inception:

History is there for you to quest sir...
Yes I know that; history is always their; both the history of Islam and of christendom.
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by enilove(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Inception:

I've never heard of Bridgite Gabriel. But damn! What a woman!

Numbers don’t lie.

Muslim takeover of populations fast and faster than the spread of some diseases. The media uses terms that are designed to turn your stomach like a Homophobe, Islamophobia, indicating there is a fear of causing opposition. It’s manipulation that is subtle and accusative. The media figured out that people actually change their position when accused so they use it like a Plummer uses a pipe-wrench.

With Islam, there is a good reason to be deeply concerned. But first, let’s look at the numbers of how the Muslim community expands.
Before there is an expansion, the Christians first need to be disarmed of their Bibles and beliefs.

When a country has a Muslim population at 2% or less, the Muslim population is dormant and docile.

When their population in a country reaches 2-5%, they begin recruiting from minorities and jails and street gangs.

5% and up, they exercise an inordinate influence on civilization. For instance, will push for the introduction of Halaal food thereby securing food preparation jobs by Muslims in accordance with Sharia Law. They’ll increase pressure on Super Market Chains to feature Halaal food on the shelves along with threats for failure to comply.

At 10% there is increased lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we’re already seeing mass car burnings. Any non-Muslim actions that offend Islam result in uprisings and threats such as the Charlie Hebdo massacre, also in Paris. Such tensions occur daily particularly in 5 countries with a Muslim population over 10% like Russia (15%), Israel (16%), India (13.4%), Kenya(10%), and Guyana (10%).

20% - At 20% saturation, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burning of Christian Churches and Jewish Synagogues such as has happened in Ethiopia.
RXB
40% - At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare. Currently occurring in Bosnia, Chad, and Lebanon.

60% - At 60% nations witness unfettered persecutions of unbelievers (that would be me and you), of all other religions, including non-conforming Muslims, sporadic ethnic cleansing, use of Sharia Law as a weapon and attacks placed on infidels. (There’s a Muslim word for it I couldn’t spell).

80% - After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent Jihad. Some state-run ethnic cleansing and even some genocide as the nation drive out infidels and move toward 100% Muslim. 14 countries are currently at this proportion or is ongoing.

100% will issue are Muslim and the Koran is the only word. Bibles are illegal and if you think the media is manipulative now. Just wait.in the Islamic House of Peace. Here, there is supposed to be peace because everybody is Muslim and miserable.

Forget about Political Correctness, it's allowing our country to be taken from us.

Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of making the right choice. I've made mine. What are you going to do?

You are very correct .
Give them a step , they will take a kilometre violently.
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
enilove:

You are very correct .
Give them a step , they will take a kilometre violently.

my brother, i pity anyone who cares less about how this religion started.

1 Like

Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by enilove(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Inception:

my brother, i pity anyone who cares less about how this religion started.

Yes , the origin or foundation of one's religion is very important to avoid the deception of Satan. Even in Christianity nowadays , there are so many false churches and satanic pastors . But I am not surprised , we have been warned :

Matthew 7:13-15 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Thanks for your care .
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Anas09: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
tartar9:

Yes I know that; history is always their; both the history of Islam and of christendom.
Tartar, History is always there not their.
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
enilove:

Yes , the origin or foundation of one's religion is very important to avoid the deception of Satan. Even in Christianity nowadays , there are so many false churches and satanic pastors . But I am not surprised , we have been warned :

Matthew 7:13-15 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Thanks for your care .

You are welcome sir
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: 1400 Years Of The Real History Of Islam In 5 Minutes. by Inception(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
yet another

watch this, and 9/11 will make a whole new sense to you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHSbIz8fEY

(1) (Reply)

Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / is there a way out of this? / My Second Private Jet Will Arrive In Two Weeks Time. Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.