Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pastor Gets Bitten By A Snake On The Alter As He Demonstrates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gets Bitten By A Snake On The Alter As He Demonstrates (381 Views)

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNAKE ON THE CROSS ( POLE ) AND JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Gets Bitten By A Snake On The Alter As He Demonstrates by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
A pastor trying to prove that he could actually play with a snake without being harmed by it sees darkness at the end of the tunnel.

This man which I call Pastor NatGeo isdemonstrating his faith with his congregation; wrapped around his neck is a snake, a pet snake most likely. He calls out his church members to touch the snake for it is written in the book of Luke 10 :19 that the Lord has given us the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and they shall not harm us. The members are lucky as the snake doesn't even attempt to strike them. I bet that boosts the pastors confidence that he makes the snake his earpiece as he chants "I can hear from the Lord". I guess the snake sees his ear scary and threatening and boom, it strikes the pastors ear.

All effort by the pastor to pretend as if nothing has happened proves abortive as in a matter of few minutes, his shoulder is designed with his own blood from his ear. Soon, he becomes weakened and starts saying "God can still heal me". I bet God is laughing at his foolishness as he is walked out by his crew from the alter with blood all over his top.

This is the result of lack of understanding of the word of God.

Truly God promises to protect us from scorpions and snakes but that doesn't give any wise person the audacity to see a clear danger and jump into it.
The word of God does not cover foolishness and stupidity; instead, it outrightly exposes them.

Re: Pastor Gets Bitten By A Snake On The Alter As He Demonstrates by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
More

Re: Pastor Gets Bitten By A Snake On The Alter As He Demonstrates by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Simonrom:
A pastor trying to prove that he could actually play with a snake without being harmed by it sees darkness at the end of the tunnel.

This man which I call Pastor NatGeo isdemonstrating his faith with his congregation; wrapped around his neck is a snake, a pet snake most likely. He calls out his church members to touch the snake for it is written in the book of Luke 10 :19 that the Lord has given us the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and they shall not harm us. The members are lucky as the snake doesn't even attempt to strike them. I bet that boosts the pastors confidence that he makes the snake his earpiece as he chants "I can hear from the Lord". I guess the snake sees his ear scary and threatening and boom, it strikes the pastors ear.

All effort by the pastor to pretend as if nothing has happened proves abortive as in a matter of few minutes, his shoulder is designed with his own blood from his ear. Soon, he becomes weakened and starts saying "God can still heal me". I bet God is laughing at his foolishness as he is walked out by his crew from the alter with blood all over his top.

This is the result of lack of understanding of the word of God.

Truly God promises to protect us from scorpions and snakes but that doesn't give any wise person the audacity to see a clear danger and jump into it.
The word of God does not cover foolishness and stupidity; instead, it outrightly exposes them.

That’s not a poisonous snake is just a constrictor, he should picked up a cobra, diamond back water mockerson, or rattle snake maybe mamber

(1) (Reply)

USA Pastor Gets His Mind Blown By European Atheists (video) / The Last Day Revival And The Church / Planet 7(christian Singles For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.