Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria (2180 Views)

Step-by-step Guide To Choosing Mobility Chairs And Scooters / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque / Restructuring: APC Tables 12-point Agenda To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria by tunday4real(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
I want to purchase WHITE PLASTIC CHAIRS in large quantity of 20 to 30 dozens.
At what cheapest rate can i get the chairs,also i need major distributor
to the company and their location .
Please kindly drop the contact here if any.
I am based in Lagos but will be delivered to Akure.
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria by eniaforolo: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2018

Mr Joshua
Stallion plastics.
Re: Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria by tunday4real(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2019
You are welcome to FunDen Enterprises, where we sell, distribute and supply various home,
office or corporate chairs and tables.
We are major distributor of both plastic chairs and tables in Ondo State.

Our distribution and supply chain cut across the length and breath of the South West States and her environs.
Our prices are highly competitive and affordable.

Our products and services include blackhorse chairs and tables, Royal Chairs,
interior decoration, homes and offices decoration.

Check Below to see our Products.

1.Supplier of Rugs and carpet
2.Shaggy and spaghetti center rugs
3.Plastic chairs and Table
4.Window blind of different types such as curtain blind, wooden blind, vertical
blind,Venetian blind,day and night blind.
5.Security Doors for home and Office
6.PVC plastic ceiling
7. 3D wall panel and wall paper.

Our products and services include blackhorse chairs and tables, Royal Chairs,
interior decoration, homes and offices decoration.

Check Below to see our Products.

For More Details.. Contact or Call Denis..

Call or Whatsapp Denis: 08035050794.

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secret Of Marketing / A New Girl So Hot;love You All / Why Do Most Nairalanders Fake There Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.