Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kanye West TO Drake Over Kim Kardashian Rumours: ‘you Didn't F** My Wife - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West TO Drake Over Kim Kardashian Rumours: ‘you Didn't F** My Wife (248 Views)

Download Kanye West Ft Lil Pump And Adele I Love It Instrumental / Kanye West - Lift Yourself (mp3) / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West TO Drake Over Kim Kardashian Rumours: ‘you Didn't F** My Wife by Davidfder: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kanye West has had enough with fellow celebrities speaking about wife Kim Kardashian. Earlier this month, there was a bizarre conspiracy theory floating around which hinted Drake had sex with the 37-year-old, and dedicated ‘KiKi, do you love me?’ to her. While she laughed off the rumours and vowed it was all a lie, the In My Feelings rapper stayed completely silent – with Nick Cannon later joking that the whole thing could be true.
But Ye isn’t having any of it, and took to Instagram to share a string of explicit videos directed at the pair – as well as Tyson Beckford – telling them to stop talking about his marriage.

Read more here: http://dquartz.com/kanye-west-mad-at-drake-and-nick-cannon-over-kim-kardashian-rumours-nobody-fd-my-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Coco Billz - Put The Blame / America Rapper Nelly Is Finally Back To Making Music Again / Yanga Chief – Utatakho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.