Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

- Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (1337 Views)

Reasons New Graduates Cant Get Jobs / Why People Dont Get Jobs / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: by Oshosam(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
Before you go for the next Job test, you will do yourself a whole lot of good to get this software to boost your IQ and make you updated on likely questions in your interview. Please call me on 08056920512 or 07062709351. Mail me on ayo_osho@yahoo.com also. You need to be updated especially if you've done one test before and you failed.
A trial will convince you!
Re: by evertrue: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
thanks. would make the necessary adjustments.
Re: by jidobaba(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2010
Na wa o. Then am in some trouble. grin
Cos
-my previous and only professional employer pissed me off so bad that I simply did not show up for work the next day.
-My lecturers were mostly disgruntled elements, the remainder only had eyes for the girls and wealthier students.
-Even the more successful family that could referee me, I hate their guts!
-And I dont go to church

chaircover,
maybe you'll refer me, ma'am?
Re: by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2010
Re: by jidobaba(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
am serious o angry
funny my pissant former boss has offices on ogunnusi rd, ojodu, bamboo plaza
Re: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: by kehneah: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
chaircover:

you should stop letting people piss you off because at the end of the day, you're the one smarting and they are probably oblivious to your annoyance & just carry on as if nothings happened.
love ur user name,chaircover,loll.how'd u come about that
Re: by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: by kehneah: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
c'mon are u gonna make me beg?
Re: by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2010
well said. the internet has feminist-breeded me over the years so i especially like your number seven7. wink

7. Unless you know for certain that the recruiter is a man or a woman, then you use a general greeting like Dear Sir/Madam. Don't just assume that the employer is a certain sex. It can be quite annoying and the last thing you want is to piss off the employer from your first line.
Re: by Olufola(f): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
jidobaba:

Na wa o. Then am in some trouble. grin
Cos
-my previous and only professional employer pissed me off so bad that I simply did not show up for work the next day.
-My lecturers were mostly disgruntled elements, the remainder only had eyes for the girls and wealthier students.
-And I dont go to church

grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: by Olufola(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
jidobaba:

Na wa o. Then am in some trouble.  grin
Cos
-And I dont go to church

grin  grin  grin  cheesy  wink  smiley
Re: by manheim: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
Na wa o. Then am in some trouble. Grin
Cos
-And I dont go to church
u can always rent one!

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Wanted For Recruitment / Please Post Part-time Vacancies For Students In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State here / Hello. Is Fantasia Enterprises a Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.