Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying (8364 Views)

29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
ok
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Misplaced priority...is that supposed to be ur job? angry
Confusion everywhere...get ur acts right and stop looking stupid for once!!!
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by thesicilian: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
How is that even the job of the EFCC?
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Emytini(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
yes top PDP under watch

Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by omoiyalayi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hope top APC politician are among

Because vote buying is not limited to the opposition alone
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
You mean top PDP are on watch list
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sensible people don't sell their votes!
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by frankwyte: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sadly enough tour mandate does not cover this? I am pretty sure your actions will found culpable by aiding and abating APC to this crime.... When did EFCC mandate cover election??
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
And you are still telling them?
Awon Olodo
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
cooldipo:
That is good development!
just like magu publicly displaying his support 4 buhari
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by galaxy2020(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
You meant.... You have placed PDP members under surveillance ? Govt of intimidation
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by holuphisayor(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
What happened to the $1bn PMB took to purchase arms and ammunition?
Diverted for election?
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by dondavinchi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
cooldipo:
That is good development!
shut ur trap
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by excel101(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
You meant to say "you've placed top PDP politicians under surveillance to check election buying"
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by bejeria101(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Optional09:

We are talking about vote buying, tell me who started vote buying
The edo midget said that na Gej
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Freestainworld(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
simply tell us that you have placed PDP politicians on your watch list because from my record APC politicians are saint's who have gathered with a broom like a witch to sin no more.
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by ronishratis(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
THIS VIDEO CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

A must watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zfWYM-dRM

Visionary Prophet Israel Oladele blessed one of his member, according to a prophecy he heard from God ...

HE STATED
*We should Live to Add Values to other Life
*My coming to Ministry is to put smile on people face
* Genesis global is not what you re given to the church , is about what the church is given back to you..

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-places-top-politicians-under-surveillance-over-vote-buying

Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by ronishratis(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
THIS VIDEO CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

A must watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zfWYM-dRM

Visionary Prophet Israel Oladele blessed one of his member, according to a prophecy he heard from God ...

HE STATED
*We should Live to Add Values to other Life
*My coming to Ministry is to put smile on people face
* Genesis global is not what you re given to the church , is about what the church is given back to you..

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-places-top-politicians-under-surveillance-over-vote-buying

Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by MayorofLagos(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Surveillance is a stealth move to observe or monitor a person for collection of information data to corroborate an accusation of wrongdoing.

First, there has to be an accusation or complaint
Second, the complaint must be lodged with a competent court (that is, one with jurisdictional power)
Third, the court must be convinced that the person is a safety and security risk, crime risk, or in case of wanted person, a flight risk
Fourth, the court issues an order of authority to a law enforcement agency permitting them to carry out the surveillance.

EFCC is jumping the gun here. Not only that, they are breaching citizens rights, and by acting the role of judiciary they violate constitutional statutes.
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by slowice(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let me break it down, what they re simply said is that they ve placed top pdp politicians like wike, saraki, ekweremadu and Co under unreasonable surveillance n soon they ll be accused of something by the efcc grin thank you
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by slowice(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let me break it down, what they simply said is that they ve placed top pdp politicians like wike, saraki, ekweremadu and Co under unreasonable surveillance n soon they ll be accused of something by the efcc grin thank you
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Triangles1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
There's no difference between Yahoo and Federal government all na scam
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Optional09: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
bejeria101:

The edo midget said that na Gej

Buhari is currupt in all ways

1 Like

Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by lagosrd: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Islie:

Jagons as far as I am concerned. If efcc is serious they should have under covers with hidden cameras and station it's men in most sensitive polling stations and arrest those who do same. Check party agents and make sure the polling booth is not within the viewing range of anyone so as to check all this nonsense stuffs. All this treats will not work.
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Fashdeejay(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Has the president been placed under suveillance too
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by Penkelemes: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying by nonhuman(m): 1:32am On Sep 22, 2018
I think this is suppose to be the work of icpc. but icpc. have never existed. I wonder who is manning that agancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics / Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army / Emefiele: Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of $2.04m, Landed Properties, Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.