Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu (4433 Views)

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota / How To Get To Ajanaku Street, Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja From Sango / Awolowo Way, Ikeja From Oshodi (direction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Godbuikem: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please, how do I get to Bola Ahmed Tinubu way, behind MKO Garden, Alausa, Ikeja
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by ayodijex(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
take BRT straight to Ojota then enter the garage by the side the brt drops you and ask where you'll see the small buses going to alausa, show them the address and they'll help you there.
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Enter Ikeja from Ojota then enter Keke napeb at any bus stop in Ikeja to Alausa
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Godbuikem: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
ayodijex:
take BRT straight to Ojota then enter the garage by the side the brt drops you and ask where you'll see the small buses going to alausa, show them the address and they'll help you there.

Thank you...is it the same as getting to Maryland, then to Ikeja?
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Godbuikem: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
adex79:
Enter Ikeja from Ojota then enter Keke napeb at any bus stop in Ikeja to Alausa

Thank you
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by obisite: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Godbuikem:

Thank you...is it the same as getting to Maryland, then to Ikeja?

You've been given a perfect direction, don't get yourself confuse.. Where you're going is not far from ojota,, if you're lucky, you can get a bike to drop you at the address at mko Garden
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Godbuikem: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
obisite:

You've been given a perfect direction, don't get yourself confuse.. Where you're going is not far from ojota,, if you're lucky, you can get a bike to drop you at the address at mko Garden

Ok thank you
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Otunbasayo1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Use Lara.ng and thank me later
Re: Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu by Godbuikem: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Otunbasayo1:
Use Lara.ng and thank me later

This site is truely amazing.. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs And Services Recruitment / Aptitude Test / PHOTO: Unemployed Graduate Hawking Soft Drinks At A Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.