Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help Dog Lovers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Dog Lovers (826 Views)

Help Dog Not Pooing Worm No Sign Of Worm / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / This Thread is Strictly For DOG LOVERS.. No Selling Of Pups, Commercially. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guys please who has any pup to dash me even if its a mutt (local breed) pls pls pls pls pls pls.... I'm in Nyanya Abuja... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help Dog Lovers by AfricaNigerian: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why are we much that are in need of a dog It seems kinda funny though it makes 2018 really a good year for we all grin
May God bless us with out own dog pets ijn @op smiley

The funniest part of it is that most petlanders are not willing to gift out dogs so don't hope much to get what you desire... Instead they'll keep asking that "How can you feed a dog when you can't afford to buy one?" which even worsen the case (Am a victim of this) just because they know that they can make money by selling the dog rather than giving it to a fellow dog lover...lols
I wish I had a dog to give you
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Why are we much that are in need of a dog It seems kinda funny though it makes 2018 really a good year for we all grin
May God bless us with out own dog pets ijn @op smiley

The funniest part of it is that most petlanders are not willing to gift out dogs so don't hope much to get what you desire... Instead they'll keep asking that "How can you feed a dog when you can't afford to buy one?" which even worsen the case (Am a victim of this) just because they know that they can make money by selling the dog rather than giving it to a fellow dog lover...lolso
I wish I had a dog to give you

. I really love dogs alot but I know some people here will consider and give me one cry where is bobysaxy
Re: Help Dog Lovers by AfricaNigerian: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yea! Someone might consider you grin , but make sure you keep the dog very well so as to impress the person that gives you the dog cos not taking good care of the dog might make the first owner regret adopting it to you... And make sure you create a thread for your future dog. grin Cheers!!! @ofeh2
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Yea! Someone might consider you grin , but make sure you keep the dog very well so as to impress the person that gives you the dog cos not taking good care of the dog might make the first owner regret adopting it to you... And make sure you create a thread for your future dog. grin Cheers!!! @ofeh2

Lol no problem bro that won't be a problem Tiger can testify to that wink I'm even ready to give back the person two pups after birth embarassed
Re: Help Dog Lovers by jeff1607(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ofeh2:

Lol no problem bro that won't be a problem Tiger can testify to that wink I'm even ready to give back the person two pups after birth embarassed

and if it dies in your hands , be it accidental or otherwise what happens ?
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=jeff1607 post=71406085]

and if it dies in your hands , be it accidental or otherwise what happens ?[/quojte]

It can't why would it when there is enough attention to give
Re: Help Dog Lovers by jeff1607(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Ofeh2 post=71406932][/quote]

Just answer, if the dog dies in your hands what happens?

remember dogs also get sick , would you be willing to shell out 19k to foot medical bills just for a dog if it has to be admitted in a hospital?
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 5:52am On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

remember dogs also get sick , would you be willing to shell out 19k to foot medical bills just for a dog if it has to be admitted in a hospital?

Positively, what if it never falls sick not for one day?
Re: Help Dog Lovers by frowland(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

If you have dog, you give him. Stop asking strange questions. OP, I dont have cheaper puppies else I would have givin you one.
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2018
frowland:

If you have dog, you give him. Stop asking strange questions. OP, I dont have cheaper puppies else I would have givin you one.

No problem bro, its good to know you wouldve helped if u had smiley
Re: Help Dog Lovers by anukulapo: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
I'll give you one. Send me an email. anukulapo@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
anukulapo:

Cheers.

Wow Okay
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Ofeh2:

Wow Okay

Thanks
Re: Help Dog Lovers by jeff1607(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
frowland:

bros no vex o n.a. your data I use take de type?

I 've given puppies to people like this , one ran relocated without telling me, two sold the puppies and told me they died. another died cos he couldn't afford the drugs and the food . I had to still contribute , I had no choice than to give another.

one thing I 've noticed is that everyone wants a free pup but they won't wanna spend to take care of them.

I love to see them grow and keep records. so I know why I am asking.

No vex

2 Likes

Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

I 've given puppies to people like this , one ran relocated without telling me, two sold the puppies and told me they died. another died cos he couldn't afford the drugs and the food . I had to still contribute , I had no choice than to give another.

one thing I 've noticed is that everyone wants a free pup but they won't wanna spend to take care of them.

No vex

People like this??
Re: Help Dog Lovers by jeff1607(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Ofeh2:

People like this??

if you have been lied to or stolen from severaly you would understand .
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

if you have been lied to or stolen from severaly you would understand .

Not me tho cos I'm a dog lover okay?
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
anukulapo:

Cheers.

08185173552 pls WhatsApp me
Re: Help Dog Lovers by frowland(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

No vex

Hmm, you have a point there.
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Davidolives(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

No vex
I can maintain one Very well once you can put me through. Kindly try me
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Davidolives:
I can maintain one Very well once you can put me through. Kindly try me

Stop raining in my parade sad angry
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Davidolives(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Ofeh2:

Stop raining in my parade sad angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Dog Lovers by Ofeh2(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

American Pitbull Terrier Pups Available / This Nigerian Guy Has A Masters Degree In Catching Lizard / Today's Picture Of CARDI B...she Is Up For Sale....she Is 9wks Plus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.