Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture (1336 Views)

See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound / SEE Picture Of Top Iran's Military Commander After He Was Eliminated / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Antoeni(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
A Republican candidate for Texas governor has expressed a desire to murder gay people , as well as those who commit adultery and bestiality.
“I’d gladly execute a convicted adulterer, sodomite or bestialiter. Biblical law is a blessin,” Larry Kilgore wrote in a since deleted Facebook post, sharing a story about so-called “bestiality brothels” in Germany.
Kilgore, who apparently doesn’t believe in the Sixth Commandment, is a perennial “also ran” in Republican primaries, having fallen short in two previous bids to become governor, as well as a run at the Senate in 2008.
That year, he said he was in favor of the death penalty for abortion, adultery, and homosexuality, and flogging for the “offenses” of transvestism and using vulgar language.
Meanwhile, Texas also has two openly gay candidates for governor, Democrats Jeffrey Payne and Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez.
Kilgore, who for a time had legally changed his middle name to SECEDE, appeared on The Daily Show in 2013 to lay out his anti-American agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by yomi962: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
not every one is as foolish as obama.kudos to the governor. Come next year nigeria shall be free again. When the herder is sent parking

4 Likes

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by DaniDani(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
That's a good one. Without mincing words, we need to sanitize our society of demon possessed souls....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by SexyDenzel: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
He has already lost the post, Americans are crazy people and love their crazy nature and coming to lead them from a religious point is something they won't allow. Thank God we won't condone such as gay abd other nonsense in naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Who is this Governor with wisdom from God?

2 Likes

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by naijacentric(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hipocrite as if most powerful men in america are not gay believe dis guy at ur peril dis is how dey divide n rule people

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Walamu(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:
Hipocrite as if most powerful men in america are not gay believe dis guy at ur peril dis is how dey divide n rule people

grin

Wise. There is no such thing as rising in America society in these days without being in the secret sodomite club. Sodomy was once against the law in all 50 U.S states, so making a member of Freemasonry or some college cult commit sodomy in ritual, as America has college cults too, was a way of them incriminating themselves. Some of them are sent out to be openly homosexual and others to oppose it. The Democrats are supposed to be the liberals, they love everybody, yada, yada, and they want even Gays to have equal rights. The Republicans are cold hearted businessmen who want less government and pretend to be hyper conservative like this guy above. Yet trust me on both sides they are in the same secret sodomite clubs. Obama is a sodomite yet he doesn't come out and say he is. This is because it will shame him and his legacy that he is anything but a family man, married to a Princeton woman, and has 2 daughters. This way when he supports LGBT and Gay Marriage he does so looking like a humanitarian rather than just another pervert. Yet the Bible tells that they are the same if they approve of it. That's Roman's 1 verses. And if they belong to a fraternity known for sodomites then they are sodomites too even if they are taking this strong stance against it. grin Its all lies. If they are not attacking the real culprits of the homosexual agenda which are the secret sodomite clubs then they are only playing games with the minds of the masses.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Walamu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by naijacentric(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Walamu:

grin

Wise. There is no such thing as rising in America society in these days without being in the secret sodomite club. Sodomy was once against the law in all 50 U.S states, so making a member of Freemasonry or some college cult commit sodomy in ritual, as America has college cults too, was a way of them incriminating themselves. Some of them are sent out to be openly homosexual and others to oppose it. The Democrats are supposed to be the liberals, they love everybody, yada, yada, and they want even Gays to have equal rights. The Republicans are cold hearted businessmen who want less government and pretend to be hyper conservative like this guy above. Yet trust me on both sides they are in the same secret sodomite clubs. Obama is a sodomite yet he doesn't come out and say he is. This is because it will shame him and his legacy that he is anything but a family man, married to a Princeton woman, and has 2 daughters. This way when he supports LGBT and Gay Marriage he does so looking like a humanitarian rather than just another pervert. Yet the Bible tells that they are the same if they approve of it. That's Roman's 1 verses. And if they belong to a fraternity known for sodomites then they are sodomites too even if they are taking this strong stance against it. grin Its all lies. If they are not attacking the real culprits of the homosexual agenda which are the secret sodomite clubs then they are only playing games with the minds of the masses.

www.theriseofsodom..com
b
God bless u bros its a pity some people allow themselves to be misled by dis con men

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Aaronsrod: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
May God bless this man abundantly.

Gods word is clear.

Every adulterer in USA and Nigeria must be put to death!

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by panafrican(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
The harm the LGBT lobby did to America is way worse than what the Nazis did to the world.
With the Nazis people knew up front the enemies were invaders with air power, warships and ground troops With the LGBT it is the enemy within, infiltrating all aspects of life and power, changing laws, changing the curricula in K-12 education, overtaking students unions and worker unions, kidnapping children through foster care etc.
It is just wicked and criminal.

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by budaatum: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
So, your Lord so hates homosexuals, that it's willing to overlook you murdering them, according to you all?!

It's so good that the Lord has determined this guy would be a serial loser!

Larry Kilgore has never won a Republican primary. He ran for governor in 2006 and came second in the Republican primary behind Governor Rick Perry with 50,119 votes (7.64%). He then ran for the U.S. Senate in 2008 and came second in the Republican primary behind Senator John Cornyn with 225,897 votes (18.51%). He ran again for governor in 2014 but was not a factor in the March 4 nomination of fellow Republican Greg Abbott, the outgoing state attorney general, who succeeded Perry as Governor in January 2015. He ran for the Republican nomination for governor in the March 6, 2018 Republican Party Primary Election, against Gregg Abbott and Barbara Krueger. Kilgore came in last place with only 1% of the vote.

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Aaronsrod: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
budaatum:
So, your Lord so hates homosexuals, that it's willing to overlook you murdering them, according to you all?!

Overlook

HE has commanded us to kill them.

So it has been written - so it shall be done!

IJN.
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by budaatum: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Overlook

HE has commanded us to kill them.

So it has been written - so it shall be done!

IJN.
The Jesus of love your neighbour "commanded" you to kill!?!?

Is there pages missing from my Bible
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Good for him . But won't that make him a.murderer of innocent people in the name of his God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Aaronsrod: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
budaatum:

The Jesus of love your neighbour "commanded" you to kill!?!?

Is there pages missing from my Bible

You are not a Christian.

You have not read the Bible.

Levitcus 20:13.

We must kill them all!
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by budaatum: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

You are not a Christian.

We must kill them all!
You go do that and we will throw your ass in jail where you'd most definitely be introduced to those you wish to exterminate. And a befitting reward for your godliness it would be too.

Meanwhile, I'm glad we don't allow Christians crackpots like you to rule anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Aaronsrod: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
budaatum:

You go do that and we will throw your ass in jail where you'd most definitely be introduced to those you wish to exterminate. And a befitting reward for your godliness it would be too.

Meanwhile, I'm glad we don't allow Christians crackpots like you to rule anywhere.

You are not a Christian.

You are not a Nigerian.

What are you?

If you support gayism you are a gay and the wages of Sin is Death!!

1 Like

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by budaatum: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
You are not a Christian.

You are not a Nigerian.

What are you?

If you support gayism you are a gay and the wages of Sin is Death!!
Aaronsrod:
You are not a Christian.

We must kill them all!
Sounds like you are willing to commit murder.

Are you a "Nigerian Christian"?

Or, people rather. Is Aaronsrod what it is to be a "Nigerian Christian"?

Like, it is. Share, if not, please.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Aaronsrod: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:
Good for him . But won't that make him a.murderer of innocent people in the name of his God?

O it is well you have left Naija, my friend.

You support gay.

Your name would not be written in the Book of Life o...
Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Holy Bleep! It is shocking that there are so many people on this website that would gladly kill gay people. Wow! And you are the same people condemning Boko Haram and ISIS, how are you dumbfucks any different?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Abbeybailey(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
LordReed:
Holy Bleep! It is shocking that there are so many people on this website that would gladly kill gay people. Wow! And you are the same people condemning Boko Haram and ISIS, how are you dumbfucks any different?!
You see how dumb some of the guys on Nairaland are. Advocating killing people because they live a different lifestyle. Bunch of idiots on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You see how dumb some of the guys on Nairaland are. Advocating killing people because they live a different lifestyle. Bunch of idiots on Nairaland.

It's astonishing I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Governor: I’d ‘gladly’ Kill Gay People.see Picture by Originality007: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Walamu:
[s]Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
[/s]

trash..Go and get a life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Can Attack The White House Itself’ Holding Emergency Meeting-iran / Trump Is Coming Back / Finally, NATO Invite Finland And Sweden To Join Military Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.