Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London (978 Views)

Samsung Trolls New iPhone 14 / Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Hands On Review At The Launch In Nigeria and Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by Ellapana: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei trolled Apple by driving a van past the U.S. tech giant’s flagship London store on Friday, as the iPhone XS and XS Max went on sale.
The Huawei van was serving juice to passers-by with the tagline: “Get ju%ce that lasts,” followed by “No traces of Apple.” The reference was to battery life, with Huawei claiming its phones last longer.
Apple’s flagship devices went on sale Friday with the technology giant hoping the smartphones will help boost revenues, profit and the average selling price.
Huawei is trying hard to challenge Apple. It recently overtook the iPhone-maker as the second-largest smartphone manufacturer by market share.

It’s not the first time the Chinese tech titan has tried to upstage Apple. During the Apple launch event in San Francisco earlier this month, Huawei Mobile’s official Twitter account sent out posts mocking the new iPhone without naming it.

While Huawei has overtaken Apple on a global basis, it still trails the U.S. firm in the premium segment of the market, according to Counterpoint Research, which defines premium as handsets that are priced $400 or more. In the second quarter of 2018, Apple captured 43 percent of the premium smartphone segment versus 9 percent for Huawei.

https://newsdey.com/2018/09/huawei-trolls-apple-iphone-x-launch-in-london/

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by theunnamed: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hehehehehe...

Whoever came up with this has no chill rara grin grin
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by michtob(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Huawei savage
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by TechCapon(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
I want Huawei to overthrow Samsung
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by Biggerbros234: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
TechCapon:
I want Huawei to overthrow Samsung
samsung find your trouble??

Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
I want this kind of job. I can come up with all sort of savagery that will make the competition cringe. Mehn... this is genius!
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biggerbros234:

samsung find your trouble??

Lol.
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by ddjay: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
that's faith,this is what i want tecno to do to apple in London or the US.no fear just do it
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by bravesoul247(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Huawei de find trouble... This is legendary though
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by bravesoul247(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2018
ddjay:
that's faith,this is what i want tecno to do to apple in London or the US.no fear just do it
lol... TECNO go do am one day. Don't worry
Re: Huawei Trolls Apple Iphone X Launch In London by Rubiesangel: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
ddjay:
with the pace at which Tecno is developing, they wont just troll, they will send these other guys out of the marketing, by grabbing a larger chunk of the market.

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe For Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days / .as / Bestkonnect Customer Support Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.