Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Was Surprised By 9mobile - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Was Surprised By 9mobile (516 Views)

4g Lte Router For All Nigerian Network-ntel/swift/spectranet/airtel/9mobile/mtn/ / 9mobile Offers 1GB For N200 As Special Data / How To Check Mtn, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Number – Simple Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Surprised By 9mobile by ItuExchange(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised by 9Mobile (Etisalat)

9Mobile, in my opinion, has the strongest and the most dependable Internet connection among GSM operators in Nigeria, especially where their services are readily available (I stand to be challenged).

Recently, there was a poor Internet connection in my area, which had been going on for a few weeks. I called 9Mobile customer care and complained to them. They transferred my call to the relevant department, which called and recorded my complaints and location.

Surprisingly, their engineers called me and came to my location the next day. They ran a check on the Internet network in my surrounding, did some settings on my phone and gave me specific recommendation. It was clear that if they needed to do something with their mast, they would have done that.

They left and I was dignified.

9Mobile (formerly Etisalat) sent their engineers to my location – only because a long-time customer complained of poor Internet connection!

This is unbelievable! Can you see the difference them and those networks that treat their customers like numbers?

I don’t believe in adverts or hype. I believe in realities. A good company is known by how they treat their customers.

I rest my case.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: I Was Surprised By 9mobile by itiswellandwell: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol. 9mobile is good in what they do. I persuaded a friend to get a 9mobile line last week since she can't browse once she gets to her house as Mtn network is bad there. She bought and was surprised with how easy the registration was and how the sim started working instantly and lastly the bonus upon bonus and the stable network she has been enjoying! Am a fan and will always be one!
Re: I Was Surprised By 9mobile by khalazi: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
They re good. Just that their call tariffs are very high
Re: I Was Surprised By 9mobile by ituglobal(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2018
khalazi:
They re good. Just that their call tariffs are very high

That is the only downside I see in them.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Blue Infinix Hot 4 For Sale In Lagos @26k / Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64gb Rom For Sale @45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.