Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Question On Paga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question On Paga (623 Views)

Become Paga Agent Today / Register Today To Become A Paga Agent / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Paga by JayMarx: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you have used Paga before now or have information in an official capacity, then help me answer this question.
I'm planning to be an agent of Paga.
I've told some people about it and it looks cool. But the problem is that most of them don't have a bank account. If they have, there would be no use for Paga.
Now, the issue is whether one would need a BVN for operating a Paga account?
Someone talked about limitations due to not using BVN, do you have any idea what it is?
Thank you.
Re: Question On Paga by Mostfavoured010(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
wink
Re: Question On Paga by JayMarx: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
wink
Oga, help me answer the question if you have an idea.
Re: Question On Paga by Tunagee(m): 1:36am On Sep 22, 2018
JayMarx:
If you have used Paga before now or have information in an official capacity, then help me answer this question.
I'm planning to be an agent of Paga.
I've told some people about it and it looks cool. But the problem is that most of them don't have a bank account. If they have, there would be no use for Paga.
Now, the issue is whether one would need a BVN for operating a Paga account?
Someone talked about limitations due to not using BVN, do you have any idea what it is?
Thank you.

The PAGA I know never had anything to do with BVN. I'm a PAGA agent.

1 Like

Re: Question On Paga by JayMarx: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Tunagee:

The PAGA I know never had anything to do with BVN. I'm a PAGA agent.
Thank you very much.

One more thing. What is the maximum amount one can withdraw or send?
Re: Question On Paga by Tunagee(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2018
JayMarx:

Thank you very much.

One more thing. What is the maximum amount one can withdraw or send?

Maximum amount u can withdraw is N100,000 and max u can deposit is 'no limits'

(1) (Reply)

What Business To Start With 500k / US Paypal Account, Link With Payoneer Verified With Mobile Number / The Complete, 12-step Guide To Starting A Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.