Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise (1032 Views)

Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023 | Update / Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment: Latest Update / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
This medium is to inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

According to a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

In addition, all applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following: originals of their credentials (for sighting), 2 sets of photocopies of credentials, medical certificate of fitness, and 2 passport sized photographs.

Applicants are to also note, for the avoidance of doubt, that they are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.

Signed:
CC Bisi Kazeem fsi
Corps Commander
Corps Pubic Education Officer
Date: 21 Sep 2018.

https://frsc.gov.ng/re-2018-federal-road-safety-corps-recruitment-exercise/
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Kezmanp(m): 5:31am On Sep 22, 2018
pls where is the venue and time for Lagos?

1 Like

Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Yksoul(m): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2018
dates and venue for oyo
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by collarfreak(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2018
please what's the venue for Abuja centre
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by celwonder(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
please who has the summary data page shud share to help pls. i cnt find my download in my phone
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by zeenaman: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
collarfreak:
please what's the venue for Abuja centre
national stadium and abacha barracks. you didn't get the mail?
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Surulady: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
i got the invite yesterday and i dont have the data page kindly help me with any information on how to get and print the data page.
i only have today to prepare for monday
thank you
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Macchiavelli(m): 5:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Please,i will like to know the venues for the screening in port harcourt and the date for screening for officer cadre.thanks in advance.
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by uvmoses(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2018
What date, please for Abuja, please?
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by Dostor: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate..... Call dis number 08154994220......Lagos only pls
Re: RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise by femifalade55(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Macchiavelli:
Please,i will like to know the venues for the screening in port harcourt and the date for screening for officer cadre.thanks in advance.
You will to edit one bro.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Tech Hardware Is Commencing Today In Owerri And Minna. Who Is Excited? / Current Job Vacancy At Fieldcore / INEC Recruitment Exercise For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.