Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lotanna - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lotanna (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotanna by Two5tech: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Episode 1

“What am I going to do?!!!” I thought to myself as Mr. John went on and on about the allegations.
“Sir please I am not the one, it is not me sir please”
“Lotanna Chibuike, when you meet with the schools disciplinary panel tomorrow, you can explain better. Please leave my office”.
With hot tears pouring out of my large eyes balls, I started trekking to the hostel quickly while wiping them away with already soaked hands. “Who will believe me or even listen to me by this time? How do I explain to any sane person that what they saw was not what they saw?” I was so sure that Senior Frances was smiling in her heart after the emergency assembly. “Oh Dear God what am I going to do?”
So many questions flooded my mind until a voice behind me said “what’s wrong with you girl? You’re bleeding”
I turned around to confirm if my Visitor had truly chosen this moment to visit me. Then I saw an outstretched hand with a long sleeve Barcelona jersey shirt.
“Take it to cover yourself, I guess you are stained. Just tie it on your waist to your hostel. And don’t worry about returning it; I won’t ever need it.”
That hit me like an invisible rock.
“Thank you” I replied tying the shirt around my waist in embarrassment. “Please what is your name so I can thank you again when I see you?”
“My name is Dalu, stay safe, goodnight”.
Dalu! Dalu! Before I could even call out, I saw the young man and two other boys run into the green house male hostel near the administrative block. So Dalu is a green house member, I will thank him tomorrow I said in my mind.
Walking back to my hostel seemed to take forever but I got there at last.
“Lota, what did Mr. John say to you naw? Are you still going to face disciplinary panel? Ah ah, what happened? Whose shirt is this? Why are you bleeding? Why are you tying a shirt?” Cheta had a special way of attacking the attacked with more questions. Her future clients were really in for torture I thought to myself as I sat on my bed.
I really wish I could answer Cheta’s one million questions right now, but I could not. Because answers to her will begat more questions and my mind all of a sudden wasn’t on my problems. I was not even thinking about how my day at the disciplinary panel would go. I just wanted to know who the fine boy in the midst of the darkness was. Really stupid I know, but I started smiling.
That’s when I knew that all the things that never killed me up until this point, could never do so.

1 Like

Re: Lotanna by Two5tech: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Episode 2 coming soon
Re: Lotanna by Two5tech: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Two5tech:
Episode 1

“What am I going to do?!!!” I thought to myself as Mr. John went on and on about the allegations.
“Sir please I am not the one, it is not me sir please”
“Lotanna Chibuike, when you meet with the schools disciplinary panel tomorrow, you can explain better. Please leave my office”.
With hot tears pouring out of my large eyes balls, I started trekking to the hostel quickly while wiping them away with already soaked hands. “Who will believe me or even listen to me by this time? How do I explain to any sane person that what they saw was not what they saw?” I was so sure that Senior Frances was smiling in her heart after the emergency assembly. “Oh Dear God what am I going to do?”
So many questions flooded my mind until a voice behind me said “what’s wrong with you girl? You’re bleeding”
I turned around to confirm if my Visitor had truly chosen this moment to visit me. Then I saw an outstretched hand with a long sleeve Barcelona jersey shirt.
“Take it to cover yourself, I guess you are stained. Just tie it on your waist to your hostel. And don’t worry about returning it; I won’t ever need it.”
That hit me like an invisible rock.
“Thank you” I replied tying the shirt around my waist in embarrassment. “Please what is your name so I can thank you again when I see you?”
“My name is Dalu, stay safe, goodnight”.
Dalu! Dalu! Before I could even call out, I saw the young man and two other boys run into the green house male hostel near the administrative block. So Dalu is a green house member, I will thank him tomorrow I said in my mind.
Walking back to my hostel seemed to take forever but I got there at last.
“Lota, what did Mr. John say to you naw? Are you still going to face disciplinary panel? Ah ah, what happened? Whose shirt is this? Why are you bleeding? Why are you tying a shirt?” Cheta had a special way of attacking the attacked with more questions. Her future clients were really in for torture I thought to myself as I sat on my bed.
I really wish I could answer Cheta’s one million questions right now, but I could not. Because answers to her will begat more questions and my mind all of a sudden wasn’t on my problems. I was not even thinking about how my day at the disciplinary panel would go. I just wanted to know who the fine boy in the midst of the darkness was. Really stupid I know, but I started smiling.
That’s when I knew that all the things that never killed me up until this point, could never do so.

Source: https://booktree.ng/forums/topic/lotanna/
Re: Lotanna by HisSexcellency(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check out my signature
Re: Lotanna by Two5tech: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
*LOTANNA EPISODE 2*

����� LWKMD��

We must die today “I shouted!
In fact we die here! I continued as I tightened my grip on the towel.
I want to believe that senior Frances probably took Kong-Fu of Taekwondo classes because her turn around was epic. I saw myself fly up in the air while receiving two heavy kicks on my thighs.
“Fight! Fight! Fight!” the cheers were getting louder from both her mates, and other curious hostel members.

“This girl is mad o; imagine her trying to kill Frances. She has met her match today”. I recognized senior Pamela’s voice but this was not the time because the aim here was ‘not to get beaten’
I lay there receiving blows fresh out of senior Frances rock hard hands. All of a sudden......

*Click on the link to read* ����...

https://booktree.ng/forums/topic/lotanna/
Re: Lotanna by Two5tech: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Episode 3 is now available. ..click on the link above to read

(1) (Reply)

Mucubal Woman: Do Not Speak Until Your Second Child- Angola / Literary Evening Was Hosted In Lagos The End Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie-photos / Help Me Find The Remaining Part Of Letting Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.