Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi (1100 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi by profbayo: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
i was relocated to Ogun state from Gombe...I studied History/ International relations. i wish to work in the Ministry of Culture and Tourism...Pls how do i go abt it..
pls help a brother 07033217574.
Re: Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi by eazriel09: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Take a bike to Oke mosan, ask for ministry of culture and tourism then you ask for Mrs Maku's office, when you get there tell them you want request letter

1 Like

Re: Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi by profbayo: 2:40am On Sep 25, 2018
eazriel09:
Take a bike to Oke mosan, ask for ministry of culture and tourism then you ask for Mrs Maku's office, when you get there tell them you want request letter
God bless you Sir
Re: Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi by Samson712: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
profbayo:
i was relocated to Ogun state from Gombe...I studied History/ International relations. i wish to work in the Ministry of Culture and Tourism...Pls how do i go abt it..
pls help a brother 07033217574.
Good day bro, I was redeployed from Kano to Ofun state, I don't know if it's possible to get a placement in the ministry of culture and tourism. I studied economics.
Re: Relocated To Ogun State From Bauchi by psalmson0909: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2019
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with upmost sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal and he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. The guy is legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you... : wink

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With The C.o.e. Port Harcourt Students Not Be Mobilized To Nysc / Bus Ticket Platform, Quickbus, Offers Corp Members 50% Discount / Earn $1000 Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.