Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System (963 Views)

I'm In Need Of A New Transmission System For My Camry '07 (muscle). How Much? / 6 Typical Reasons Why Your Transmission System May Not Last Long / Six Ways To Kill Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System by TRYGO(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
I was just trying to type.....before it escaped my mind.

Yeah, so as we were saying, before you interrupted me.
Alot of transmission systems we see being replaced, may just not be that bad.

Some of them could actually be repaired, and fitted back.
But the problem has always being getting the expertise, and replacement kits for such a "patient" job.
So, have you ever thought about this often neglected component on a transmission system, on all cars, when you go shopping for a used replacement transmission system?

A transmission system cooler has extend the lifespan of your car's transmission fluid, and the transmission itself.
How you get to identity some of it's early signs of problems, and its fix, would go along way sustaining it.

Here's a link of an article I just wrote a while ago.
Shows you what that cooler looks like, and how you could avoid future problems from them.

http://www.dxta.net.ng/2018/09/21/1-transmission-system-failure/

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(call/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Lagos, Nigeria
www.dxta.net.ng

Re: Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System by menstrualpad: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
what gibberish is this?

TRYGO:
I was just trying to type.....before it escaped my mind.

Yeah, so as we were saying, before you interrupted me.
Alot of transmission systems we see being replaced, may just not be that bad.

Some of them could actually be repaired, and fitted back.
But the problem has always being getting the expertise, and replacement kits for such a "patient" job.
So, have you ever thought about this often neglected component on a transmission system, on all cars, when you go shopping for a used replacement transmission system?

A transmission system cooler has extend the lifespan of your car's transmission fluid, and the transmission itself.
How you get to identity some of it's early signs of problems, and its fix, would go along way sustaining it.

Shows you what that cooler looks like, and how you could avoid future problems from them.

http://www.dxta.net.ng/2018/09/21/1-transmission-system-failure/

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(call/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Lagos, Nigeria
www.dxta.net.ng
Re: Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System by TRYGO(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oh oky. Its probably that one?
Re: Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System by diportivo: 3:33am On Sep 22, 2018
TRYGO:

Joseph,stop posting links here

if u want us to learn,post the article

Re: Transmission System Cooler? Can Kill Your Car's Transmission System by TRYGO(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2018
OK, would try. A nice read on the link though.

(1) (Reply)

Worlds Greatest Drag Race 8 / The Best Type Of Water For Your Car Radiator / For Sale Honda Accord 2003 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.