Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi (652 Views)

Reports Say Facebook Paid Firm To Defame Rival, Tiktok / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by newsbook: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Minister for Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has stated that his successor, Nyesom Wike, and the lawmaker representing Rivers Southeast Senatorial District, Senator Magnus Abe, are conniving and conspiring to disparage and defame him.

He declared that Rivers State governor (Wike), a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and Abe, a governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), were plotting to use his former cabinet members to tell fake, concocted and distorted stories to the media that were meant to denigrate him, impugn his unblemished integrity and paint a very terrible image of him to members of the public.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/wike-abe-conspiring-to-defame-me-rotimi-amaechi
Re: Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by bubu2019: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
I smell lies,can and rat can never be best of friends. wike and Abe ploting against you does not make any since.
Re: Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by murphyibiam15(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
all lies
Re: Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by toltee4real: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ok, lets wait and see now. All I know is that to a greater extent, he still have access to some classify and highly intelligence Report. And for Magnus Abe, I no trust am. Yes Wike can do that for political gain.
Re: Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
AMEACHI the lion of Niger delta please calm down, no any amount of lies can bring you down. Sir the good work you did for rivers state as former governor and serving minister may God bless you. Majority of Nigerians are with you and president BUHARI
Re: Wike, Abe Conspiring To Defame Me – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2018
In OsHi-Ole's voice, someone, i mean anybody should tell that Lizard of ubima to ''Go and die!''

(1) (Reply)

Atiku vs Buhari: Arewa youths forum discloses who it will support, explains why / 2019 Election: "Atiku Is Better Than Buhari" --- Obasanjo / Why Atiku Is Desperate To Rule Nigeria – Presidendy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.