Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers (566 Views)

You Voted Buhari Twice Into Office And You're Advicing Trump / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by arsenalman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
I stumbled on a video of the health minister advising Nigerian doctors to become farmers and tailors. Someone asked what should be done about medical doctors leaving the country en mass and the difficulty associated with being able to specialize after graduation. The answer the minister gave is heartbreaking.

I personally know over 10 doctors that have left Nigeria for the UK, US and Australia in the past one year alone and many more going over to write PLAB in England in 6 months. Over 3000 doctors have left Nigeria to other countries in the past 1 year alone.

I really wish this was about doctors alone but it's about all, Nigerian professionals. It's very obvious we are not needed in this country. My advise to anybody with the means is to run out of this country for good.

The video is just 2MB so watch and see that our politicians have no plans for the common men. They only care about enriching themselves and their children at our expense. I feel very sad right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/faith_anza/status/1043131540694228992?p=v
Re: Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by Racoon(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
See how a once Prof.& VC of the famous UI have become infected with APC zombiesm.He is not even ashame that he have no solution to the embarrassing perinnal heath tourism by top Nigerian politicians.

Same man that set up a panel that indicted the NHIS sec.in a #100million scandal & suspended him.Buhari returned from his cosy vaction from London only to reinstate this same crook yet the minister failed to resign to protect his integrity.
Re: Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by seborrhic: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
When you associate and take instructions from a president with an IQ no better than that of a 10yr,you reason like one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by arsenalman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'm trying hard to upload the video but it's not working
Re: Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by donlawrenzo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
A very sad development.
Re: Video Of Health Minister Advicing Doctors To Become Tailors And Farmers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lol. There is nothing I have not heard in that very useless country. LMAO

(1) (Reply)

APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw / Buhari's Resignation Is The Best Independence Gift Nigerians Desire~ Activist Sa / To My Fellow Yoruba Brothers & Sisters, Are There No Fulanis In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.