Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India (11224 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India by tinubuUGLYwella: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Afonja disgracing people everywhere they go, forcing guy people want to take hard drug and forming Al-pacino now he is Al-past tense.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India by Milan15: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
undecided ehya
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India by uniqueogo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
What I know is that Indians are killing Nigerians anyhow these days
If you have got a relative there
Warn him or her to stay clear from trouble
my mom's cousin brother was murdered in india last month there was an injury to his neck but the indian police labelled it suicide to cover the atrocity because he was found in a shallow lagoon
but I still wonder how someone whom they claim jumped into a lagoon sustained the injury on his neck

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India by j1mmy: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 24, 2018
How do they know it is drugs that killed the man? Did they find any paraphernalia? Did they find any pill bottles or sachet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra / Beware Of A Scammer Named Rudi Hamilton / Fear Of Yahoo Boys: Pantless Lady Exposed During A Heated Fight With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.