Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa (832 Views)

Catfish Juveniles For Sale @ipaja Lagos / Large QTY Of Catfish Juveniles Needed / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa by mosesebiama(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
We sell and supply catfish seeds such as postfingerlings and juveniles in and around Bayelsa. Our seeds are of standard size, healthy, fast growing and affordable - costs N25.
Buy from us and have free consultations with us on Farm management best practices.
Contact 08062705867

Re: Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa by Osinachiadinma: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Can you supply to P.H (Eleme junction) on Wednesday 500pcs @N20?
Re: Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa by aoukane(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Chuvaak Mobile Fish Pond

The size of the ponds in this picture is 18FT X 9FT and each pond contains 2,500 table size Catfish.

A plot of land (50FT X 100FT), contains 16 of this pond with drainage and a store for feed and farm equipment. This means that you can now store more in a small space compared to earthen ponds or concrete ponds. 40,000 table size fish can be produced in a plot of land per season.

Another thing is that the pond has second hand value. And the cost of maintenance is very low. Just wash with soap after harvest unlike concrete ponds that you may need to cement it again.

We recommend this pond for you.

Call us today to place your order on 08167675704

We deliver Nationwide!!!

Chuvaak #NothingBetter

Re: Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa by mosesebiama(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mr Osinachiadinma. I suppose you were the one I spoke to this evening with the name Eze.
Wednesday is fine. Thank you.
Re: Catfish Juveniles/postfingerlings At N25 For Sale In Bayelsa by Osinachiadinma: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
That is right
mosesebiama:
Mr Osinachiadinma. I suppose you were the one I spoke to this evening with the name Eze.
Wednesday is fine. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hawk Chick Found While Working ... / Ugu Seeds For Sale @ #20 Per One / Rice Polishing Machine, Rice Polisher For Sale - Factory Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.