Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (31866 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by otunde527: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
lordtosan:
It is so disturbing to me that with all this money and power, this man will die and be buried one day like all those killed in Benue. The mode of burial might be different but bury is bury.

It won't be different,he would be buried in the Islamic way,he is a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by spiritedtete: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Big lie...! Everything had been decided by him.. He just came openly to absolve himself....

All the party heads already had directives which they will pass down to floor members..
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by messenger4891: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2018
modskiller:
I am quote speechless at this moment,

Tinubu is a master planner and a very wise game player.

I wish Jimi Agbaje could become governor though and let's see someone wrestle things off Tinubu.

But the Jagaban just can be defeated at his game.
grin
modskiller:

I wish Jimi Agbaje could become governor though and let's see someone wrestle things off Tinubu.

shai!!! grin
modskiller:

grin
modskiller:

shai!!!
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Seun360(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2018
The great leader has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Dreambeat: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2018
One man controlling a whole ethnic group.This nonsense can not happen in the part of the country where I come from, not even in a million years to come.If he attempts it, one kid from no where will say to him “ you are rich but are you the one feeding me?” At that point, it becomes case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by SocialJustice: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2018
otunde527:
That's my man

We are saying tinubu this tinubu that,this tinubu has some persons somewhere he is still very much loyal to who might want him not to support ambode,let's look at it from that angle for a moment.

He might not be acting solely on his own

Tinubu is loyal to no one. This issue is purely about his ego.
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by fergie001: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2018
otunde527:
That's my man

We are saying tinubu this tinubu that,this tinubu has some persons somewhere he is still very much loyal to who might want him not to support ambode,let's look at it from that angle for a moment.

He might not be acting solely on his own

Nothing like looking from another angle

What you said is the undiluted and unvarnished truth,100%...

People do not know he is the posterboy of a mini-cabal......

You don talk am finish,bro

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Aquariann: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Dreambeat:
One man controlling a whole ethnic group.This nonsense can not happen in the part of the country where I come from, not even in a million years to come.If he attempts it, one kid from no where will say to him “ you are rich but are you the one feeding me?” At that point, it becomes case closed.

You have serious issues. In the videos posted there, the man says he's not imposing anyone again on the party as he has always been accused of doing by people like you. Now he has asked them to support and vote whomever they deem fit at all level, yet you're still jerking off on his matter.

What else do you want him to do? Kill himself? Oh, you still want him to impose Ambode on the party abi? So you can continue to accuse him of imposition.

Ask yourself this, why is Ambode afraid of Direct primaries where there is no imposition? Or perhaps you don't even understand what direct primaries means in the first place.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Okeneman: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Welcome development
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Dreambeat: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Aquariann:

You have serious issues. In the videos posted there, the man says he's not imposing anyone again on the party as he has always been accused of doing by people like you. Now he has asked them to support and vote whomever they deem fit at all level, yet you're still jerking off on his matter.

What else do you want him to do? Kill himself? Oh, you still want him to impose Ambode on the party abi? So you can continue to accuse him of imposition.

Ask yourself this, why is Ambode afraid of Direct primaries where there is no imposition? Or perhaps you don't even understand what direct primaries means in the first place.
Its obvious that you do know what goes on underground,or you probably know but trying to be smart by half.Because he says he is not imposing any one and you believe him.Did you not watch the earlier video of some LG chairmen who endorsed Sanwo-Olu only because Tinubu asked them to do so.
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Aquariann: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Dreambeat:
Its obvious that you do know what goes on underground,or you probably know but trying to be smart by half.Because he says he is not imposing any one and you believe him.Did you not watch the earlier video of some LG chairmen who endorsed Sanwo-Olu only because Tinubu asked them to do so.

If there are 500k registered APC members in Lagos, all 500k members will vote for the candidate of their choice in a direct primary. Are you trying to say Ambode has no support from his own party members hence must be imposed on them like in 2014 primary elections?

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by poseidon12: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Standardcosting:
They dare not vote Ambode as far as I can predict

And what will happen if they do?
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Standardcosting(m): 12:49am On Sep 22, 2018
poseidon12:

And what will happen if they do?
They won't wanna waste their votes

Just as not voting Buhari in 2019 will amount to a waste of votes.

At moment no strong opposition against him

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by edupedia: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2018
allanphash7:
No crime in doing that jare

I don't need to watch the video

Na old video
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by bluecircle470: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2018
oshe11:
See the UGLY SHORT THIEF, controlling the YORUBAS

He also determines who your president is as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Michealeni: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Ambode might become the next president after 2019
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by bigfather(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Tinubu just played Pontius Pilate on Ambode, he did t want to be seen to be doing it himself, so he washed his hands off the case, yet handed him over to party members hang him in the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Themandator: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2018
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed

Sometimes I just look at this man and think, what a great thief grin

Give this man some credit. Many who started the journey of godfatherism with him are not even in active politics anymore, retired immediately they handed over to their otherwise puppet. This man has controlled the destiny of a state as wealthy and populous as Lagos for more than 16 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by drkay(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2018
With his leadership skills, the end to Tinubus dynasty is not in sight. Jagaban is a game maker.

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Oblang(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Dreambeat:

I can see this video where Tinubu ask the ppl to vote whoever they like, show me video of where he told LG chairmen to endorse Sanwo-Olu...

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Sannisege: 5:14am On Sep 22, 2018
oshe11:
See the UGLY SHORT THIEF, controlling the YORUBAS
Atleast he hasn’t sent us to our untimely deaths like Ojukwu did to his tribesmen. Therefore Asiwaju is greater then Ojukwu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by oweman: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2018
aLl states are directed to hold primaries and that is what is Lagos is doing so anyone reading any other meaning other than carrying out diligently the instructions by the party is under rating Tinubu in fact he Iis a very loyal party chieftain .

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by gurnam: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Dreambeat:

But the hunch-back albino can control you all to stay at home for a whole day and all the people of your region will fearfully complied.

The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2018
lordtosan:
It is so disturbing to me that with all this money and power, this man will die and be buried one day like all those killed in Benue. The mode of burial might be different but bury is bury.

The same way your father will die and be buried without money and power...so disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Gkay1(m): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2018
tinubu is a holy serpent in dis issue.
Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by Iziquiel(m): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Blainz:

The same way your father will die and be buried without money and power...so disturbing
That was a Knock Out! They should keep hating like it was Tinubu that made their fathers to be useless.

5 Likes

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by ladyF(f): 5:30am On Sep 22, 2018
If Ambode doesn't get APC's ticket, then I have to say, if there is one election where PDP stands a chance at taking over Lagos, it's in 2019. The odds have never been as good as this for PDP. It's either Ambode wins or PDP wins. You heard it here first, and don't ask me how I know. cheesy

I'm here to observe though. In case PDP needs a campaign officer, they should come and employ me, for free. I can squeeze out time from my busy schedule. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos by oladele00(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Power corrupt but absolute power corrupt Ambode absolutely.. You can't bite the finger that feeds you and be expected to be reelected as governor.. The place of godfatherism in Nigeria political arena can't be shortchanged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians / Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.