Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 (22914 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Meet Miss Nigeria 2018 Contestants: Top Finalists (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by SoNature(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
flyca:
This program ended after Agbani Darego.

Subsequent winners - Nneoma, the other girl from UNN, Anna Banner, then this lady Anita. They are all so-so. Just there. So where is the hope of winner International events? undecided

I'm not saying the girls are not beautiful o.
But damn, this is not an international pagentry material.

Agbani Darego is a lanky lady with average looks

Her saving graces were her intelligence and luck

Most of the beauty queens who came after her were miles finer than her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by segeranking(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2018
]Hello good morning I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Cucumber hello!
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by flyca: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2018
SoNature:

Well not so. Apart from being lanky, she was/is fine. Fine as in beautifully fine. Perfect head and body shape and nice dentitures. Have you seen her recent pics? She is still just as fine! Damn! Agbani is beautiful in all sorts.

Bye
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2018
freedomchild:
beautiful

our afonja neighbours fielded our Igbo sisters. that's good

The only enemies we have in this country are from the north

The only enemy you have resides deep within you.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by technicallyrich(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:

Tell me what I'd beautiful in this one. Id this what you called beauty in iboland?
oga ss and se is more than igbo land,stop the bad belle abeg anytime when they call biafra you start shouting igbos,do u think every one is igbo.biafra is not even an igbo word,you can confirm.
Have you see ijaw women before with their curves.
Finally I suspect why yorubass girl dont always win is because they also check their pant and her tight their pusy is as we know yorubaas girls pusycat are stale and they dont wash their pant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
if she's the most beautiful girl in nigerian , then it safe to say most nigerian women are not that good looking cause I'm not impress. or maybe she fvck her way through
so all Nigeria girls should go and contest abi?
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2018
No way
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Dicedapple(f): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2018
She's undoubtedly beautiful
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Bullhari007(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Afonja with their bleached Yam legs no dey see this kind one come

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by oodualover: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

oga ss and se is more than igbo land,stop the bad belle abeg anytime when they call biafra you start shouting igbos,do u think every one is igbo.biafra is not even an igbo word,you can confirm.
Have you see ijaw women before with their curves.
Finally I suspect why yorubass girl dont always win is because they also check their pant and her tight their pusy is as we know yorubaas girls pusycat are stale and they dont wash their pant.
You keep trting to force yiurself with SS, big shame. Tell me what is beautiful in this girl. Your ibo girls are not fine. Majority i have seen are not beautiful. What is beautiful in this ibo girl? How do these ugly ibo girls win this competition sef? I guess it depends on the one that can mess pass. Even with the heavy makeup, she still we worwor.

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Where is flavor? Another one has landed!
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by vicfy(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2018
I'm not surprised at all. Imo has the most beautiful breed.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:
I have said it before ss and se biafran girls are the most bueatiful girls animals in the zoo.
Why is it that almost everything good thing and on merit comes from ss and se.why why why i need answers please.

God will continue to bless ss and se biafran girls with oil to shine

Fixed. Only animals reside in the zoo.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by bizzibodi(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Is she d best d east has to offer?
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by scopycharles: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2018
congratulations Igbo is the best in universe
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Well at least talmost all the girls and the winner are dark skinned this time around. Seems someone had talked sense to the organizers.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Curry30: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
Geespot:
Congratulations dear even though for my eyes, it's the Akwa Ibom babe set diee cheesy

My bloda u sabi beta ja re. Miss Akwa Ibom setttt die chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
scopycharles:
congratulations Igbo is the best in universe, No sorry
C'mon Getawayyouthere!!
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by OfficialAPCNig: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2018
bizzibodi:
Is she d best d east has to offer?
She is the best your zoo can offer and unfortunately for you, she is going to represent the zoo internationally. It is a pity your waste land couldn't find some classy girls from the hoards of dirty things littering your waste land and had to beg Ndi Igbo for help.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Greenback: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Ioannes:
Well at least talmost all the girls and the winner are dark skinned this time around. Seems someone had talked sense to the organizers.

Sharrap and repeat after me,IGBO AMAKA!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Reussite: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the Imo chic isn't attractive at all even the Akwa ibom lady look more appealing.
How did they select this year's winner biko? undecided
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by goodnessme1(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:

You keep trting to force yiurself with SS, big shame. Tell me what is beautiful in this girl. Your ibo girls are not fine. Majority i have seen are not beautiful. What is beautiful in this ibo girl? How do these ugly ibo girls win this competition sef? I guess it depends on the one that can mess pass. Even with the heavy makeup, she still we worwor.
you lie.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Nightmareo07: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2018
freedomchild:
beautiful

Don't be happy at this for Yoruba state to field igbo gal, those gals must have offered sex or something,
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by deinblinsky(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2018
beauty wia.. all I see is bones, lyk person wy Neva chop for 3 days
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by enemmo(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
SoNature:

Agbani never had average looks.

Seventeen years later, she still looks very beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by stasius: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
I hope she makes top 50.
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by Joystark(f): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2018
unofficialmadman:
I totally feel this year's Edition did not live up-to expectations.. too many things got wrong..

anyways congrats to the winner

I'm telling you. It was like a campus event
Re: Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 by tossie101(f): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2018
freedomchild:
beautiful

My dear don't be deceived, don't mind those people oh.
For a Yoruba person to favour you over his own tribes people he must have gained or going to gain something from you.
Only God knows the type of rigorous sexual fantasies those girls have engaged into.
I live half of my life here in Lagos.
There is this Yoruba guy who bought me expensive samsung phone years ago when my phone was faulty.
I was surprised and I rejected it, but he keeps insisting I take it, that it's from his heart.
So I took the phone and keep it.
Only for him to start making sexual advances to me few months later and was mentioning he made sacrifices for me.(hmm, sacrifice Kwa?)
I jejely returned his the following day.
He was shocked I didn't even open it.

Yorubas obsession with igbo women is not normal at all.
Some Go far as using charm to make sure they sleep with u. And they don't care if u are married, pregnant , old or young.
Don't know what's wrong with them. sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Lace Fashion Styles / Normal Day To Day Activities That Destroy Our Skin / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.