Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover (26164 Views)

Skye Bank’s Takeover Saved 6,000 Jobs, N949bn Deposits – NDIC / Shareholders May Lose Over N10 Billion To Skye Bank’s Takeover / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by chinchonglee(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2018
my mama nearly get heart failure wen i break d news to her...

she jst dey restless kon dey shout 4 everybody since yesterday...

she dey even shout 4 her husband nw...

#MoniGetPower

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by idu1(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good morning I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently I'm done with the compulsory nysc program I leave in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you dim it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

Which technical skills do you possess as a mechanical engineering technologist?
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Damfostopper(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2018
mushroom bank....... Keystone and heritage bank are next
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by segeranking(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2018
idu1:

Which technical skills do you possess as a mechanical engineering technologist?

Basic in AutoCAD, mechatronics, machine maintenance... Thanks for asking bro. God bless.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Temidayo9(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Lilimax:
I foresaw this not quite long and told my bubby. There are 2 or 3 more banks in these category. shocked
grin prophetess, what re the two remaining Banks?
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Cocao(f): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by olexjay(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
quentin06:
nigerian banks and mmm, pity those who keep money in them.
so what's the safer medium of keeping money in Nigeria?
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Sannisege: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Lilimax:
I foresaw this not quite long and told my bubby. There are 2 or 3 more banks in these category. shocked
please name the two other banks
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by lamalwhi4u(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2018
I knew it will surely[color=#000099][/color] come!!! when Skye Bank Branch in Ogbomoso Collected Money Back from my Brother as a result of mistake from his thirteen years old son for breaking the entry Glass last two months ago...
After a lot of apologies still they collected money.. God help them am not in CBN
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by ONUTOPSY(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2018
THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE PUBLICISE IT. THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS PRIVATELY. THEY SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THE BANK COMPLETELY
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by ignis: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2018
The Sky is no longer the limit of Skye bank.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Rebornhombre: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Behind every problem, is an opportunity for Solution.

Dear Laid-off Staff of Skye Bank
Rejoice!!! says the Lord.

What the enemy thought would depress you, diminish you and destroy you, the Lord says He has made provision for your Salvation, Justification, Redemption and Restoration.

How?
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. Genesis 50:20

Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 55:22

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29

Don't focus on your bills, your spouse's impatience, your family responsibilities, your peer pressure, your loans, mortgages. No don't do that, worrying never solves any problem.

Also do not see this an the perfect time for a vacation or an additional certification. Please that will come later.

This is the perfect time to focus on God and to Learn of Christ and How He does His wonders. This is the time ask yourself, Am I truly a Child of God?
Am I living in Grace or Luck and connection?
Am I living in Favour or struggle and toiling?

This is the time to meet your Helper, Your Comforter, Your Providers Your Healer, Your Lover, Your Lord, Your King, Your Creator, Your God.

If you've met Him before, this is the time for intimacy.
No more online dating, it's time for intimate love relationship with Christ.

Know this, let this keep you going.
With God All Things Are Possible!
And so It will surely end in Praise!!!

He knows all your needs and he wants to be the one to provide them for you without you having to worry about it. The things you're chasing will start chasing you.

We tend to think that we're the ones who have been waiting for God, when truly He's the one who has been patiently waiting for us. If only we knew how special we are to Him.

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:31-34

Rejoice and Sing!!!
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Grace, Peace, Mercy and Love to you in Jesus name. Amen.

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by menacity(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Name the 5 best banks in nigeria.in terms of mobile banking,Internet banking,efficiency,productivity,forex trading and accountability
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by SojiCash(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
zinaunreal:

Stop consoling yoursef. Oh geh meh gi vooom naya grin

Brain far from you

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by justflow1(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
youngest85:
I pray this will not happen to gibiti bank also
you just want nairalanders to know that you were able to use ur little brain to coin a name for a bank whose current revenue have always overshadowed its current expenditure in ten folds over the years. you just mention one of the few banks who can never go the other way, incase you dont know, Gtbank shares revenue among its employers.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Focusmind: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
CBN and their stupidity. They will always send a wrong signal and tell people to calm down. What stops them from taking these actions codedly without sensationalisation of the whole thing.

There will be a run on the bank now. The same way they hammered citi bank and co for MTN Saga and came back to say that they were reviewing additional documents. Why didn't they ask for those documents before attacking MTN and the banks?

If you see the impact that action had on foreign direct investment, you would shocked. Investors had to hold back their funds and watch.

Emefiele always looks confused!

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by zinaunreal(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
SojiCash:

Brain far from you

Calculate the velocity of your stupidty and let me know on your next quote
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Mr Ayeni and pa Fadeyi are still free men. These two idiots gave loans to thier companies and other frienda in the oil and gas sector without sense. As oil crash most of the companies crashed. Nonsense.

I've been looking forward for a comment like this, Ayeni didn't try at all. From what we read then, he granted about #102b to himself why bank no go collapse.

Let I forget Sir, Revolution Plus newly lunched another Estate in Ibeju-Lekki now. "Brooklyn Estate"

800k on outright, with 3 months (850k) and 6months (900k) payment plans.

Initial deposit of 200k and other consequent payments base on chosen tenor.

Open for physical inspection. I'm at your service.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by yommyuk: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for this information. Initially when I got this information by email, I nearly overlooked and deleted it. Then I saw this and quickly checked my email for confirmation.

Over the years, you have been my main source of information to Nigerian news. It amazes my people in Naija of how well informed I am. I never let them know that nairaland is my source. Some think that I have spies on the ground. Lols

Kudos and God bless Nairaland.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by morakinyo20(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
segeranking:
Hello good evening. I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently. I'm done with the compulsory nysc program, I live in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you deem it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail, for I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

Kindly check your email, I sent you a message. Read through and get in touch. Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by domaintraderng: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lilimax:

Please which other Banks are involved?
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
/
You better go collect your money on Monday.

Dey there dey listen to long stories.

/
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by samuelonyewueny(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
wink
yeyerolling:
Mr Ayeni and pa Fadeyi are still free men. These two idiots gave loans to thier companies and other frienda in the oil and gas sector without sense. As oil crash most of the companies crashed. Nonsense.
You seem to have deep knowledge tell me more. wink
yeyerolling:
You seem to have deep knowledge tell me more.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
olexjay:
so what's the safer medium of keeping money in Nigeria?

under d bed., most reliable real 24hr access, no dubious charges.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by segeranking(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
morakinyo20:

Kindly check your email, I sent you a message. Read through and get in touch. Shalom!!

I just replied your mail pls check your box. Thank you so much
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
I have stocks in this bank and kind of worried what will happen.
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by segeranking(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
morakinyo20:

Thanks so much bro for the advice today and also for your genuine assistance. You are naturally a gentle man and I pray God's favour and blessings never depart from you in all you do. IJN
Re: Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover by morakinyo20(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
segeranking:

Thanks so much bro for the advice today and also for your genuine assistance. You are naturally a gentle man and I pray God's favour and blessings never depart from you in all you do. IJN

AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Drops As Demand Pressure Heightens / Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.