Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos (20785 Views)

Alpha Jet Aircraft Crashes In Zamfara, Pilot Abayomi Dairo Rescued (Photos) / APC Chairmen Didn’t Recommend Selection For Kyari’s Successor – Dalori / EFCC Freezes Babagana Dalori's 16 Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Operatives of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Maiduguri have rescued Kashim Bukar-Dalori, the four- year old son of the Borno All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairman kidnapped on Wednesday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the boy was kidnapped from school around 1p.m. by an unknown woman who falsely claimed to be a relative.

Demian Chukwu, The Borno Police Commisioner, had earlier said that police personnel had lunched a full investigation to rescue the child from his abductors.

A source told NAN that three of the kidnappers were arrested in Maiduguri and Kano on Friday on their mission to collect N20 million ransom from a family member of the victim.

The source said: “It has been an exhaustive investigation. The suspects, a male who pulled out to collect the ransom of N20 million in kano, has also been arrested by our personnel.

“The boy, who was kept in Albarka Hotel in Maiduguri by a lady, was rescued and handed over to the family.

“It was after collecting the money that our IRT personnel from Kano arrested her. After her arrest, they promptly told us where the boy was kept. So we quickly mobilised our men and cordoned off the hotel in Maiduguri.

“She was the one that went to the school and picked him.”

Edet Okon, Police Public Relations Officer, Borno Command, confirmed the story.

Okon said: “I can comfirm that the son of the APC Chairman that was kidnapped has been rescued and the suspects were also arrested. The suspects would be investigated and charged to court.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/4-year-old-son-of-borno-apc-chairman-rescued.html

1 Share

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by lamidex(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Eeyah!

Buhari why?
Daura straight comes 2019.

Quote me and lose your sight.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018

female kidnapper??

and she did it single handed??

e weak me oh.

so did this pic

1 Like

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
undecided na waoo
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Nbote(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
D school sef... How can someone claiming to b a relative come to pick up a kid from skool and U jus let dem wen Uve neva seen dem before?
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Almaiga: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm, I dey suspect this woman identity. She might be from the region of the risen sun. grin

Na their area of specialty be this. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Philinho(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
set her ablaze .period
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by hemartins(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Sue the school ASAP.
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by steveekeoma(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
story for the gods
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by kehinde1588(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Crime doesn't pay off
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Etizz: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
The females are taking over......
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Politics the dirtiest game you can ever engaged yourself in""" btw am happy for the poor boy
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
....and they will blame GEJ
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by DidierDrogba: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2018
na Buhari cause all these
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by pelicanbeau(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Happy birthday to me...Guys shower me with encomium and giftyyy

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018

Anything APC can Go And Die
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by foreshore(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Operatives of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Maiduguri have rescued Kashim Bukar-Dalori, the four- year old son of the Borno All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairman kidnapped on Wednesday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the boy was kidnapped from school around 1p.m. by an unknown woman who falsely claimed to be a relative.

Demian Chukwu, The Borno Police Commisioner, had earlier said that police personnel had lunched a full investigation to rescue the child from his abductors.

A source told NAN that three of the kidnappers were arrested in Maiduguri and Kano on Friday on their mission to collect N20 million ransom from a family member of the victim.

The source said: “It has been an exhaustive investigation. The suspects, a male who pulled out to collect the ransom of N20 million in kano, has also been arrested by our personnel.

“The boy, who was kept in Albarka Hotel in Maiduguri by a lady, was rescued and handed over to the family.

“It was after collecting the money that our IRT personnel from Kano arrested her. After her arrest, they promptly told us where the boy was kept. So we quickly mobilised our men and cordoned off the hotel in Maiduguri.

Okon said: “I can comfirm that the son of the APC Chairman that was kidnapped has been rescued and the suspects were also arrested. The suspects would be investigated and charged to court.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/4-year-old-son-of-borno-apc-chairman-rescued.html

See as them look like village vigilante
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by adioolayi(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
female kidnapper??
and she did it single handed??
e weak me oh.
so did this pic
When you won't read.
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Samson3600(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
if transactions is on mobile app, don't worry call your bank customer care number to help you. But if the transaction is done by cashier/ front teller in the bank using your information don't worry he/she will work on it and it can only takes at least 24 hours if the money was sent to another bank. With same bank is less than 24 hours subject to beneficiary still leave the funds in the account.
Philinho:
set her ablaze .period
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2018
OSU lady sent by the miscreant PDP. pdp is evil
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by bewla(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
lamidex:
Eeyah!

Buhari why? Daura straight comes 2019.

Quote me and lose your sight.

are u afraid of quote solliy o
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by Narldon: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Happy Birthday Pelicanbeau. More of God's Grace and Blessings in your Life.

Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by yabas(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Happy birthday beautiful. How do i gift you?
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by SimonMagau: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
tongue
Re: Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos by yinnyme(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

Thank God for the life of the child but lucky they were aboki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Ebonyi, Three Others Get ₦24 Billion For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.