Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (30174 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Skye Bank Speaks On Manager Who Drowned To Death / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Olujoe1(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
If only this is how our government are fast in effecting change, Nigeria would have graduated from the shithole

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by gen2briz(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by sureheaven(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Hope at the end of the day, people’s wealth in the bank won’t be polarized by the authorities... grin
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Igboblog: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2018
They will polarize the bank
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Teeboi56: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2018
I we miss their name Skye Bank
Polaris doesn't have good meaning
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by ignis: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
unyimecc:
from afrik bank to mainstream to skybank now polarized... Bye bye o
Change is constant...
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by eneyoduke(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari why lipsrsealed
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by agabusta: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2018
parpylo:
Acquisition of mainstreet bank was there undoing !!

Their political chairman was the main undoing.

He took a lot of financial risk because of the political advantage he got with GEJ/PDP pre-2015.

Unfortunately for him, GEJ/PDP lost, and there was no where for him to hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by dajoaneke(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2018
pasroland:
grin[center][/center] angry grin
I tried to center too, wasn't working.
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Eponyeeboz: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Tunde Ayeni finally killed Skye Bank.

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Mankosi: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Hope the polarise bank won't be porous.
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Hopebringer: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2018
phollybee:
Which one is Polaris again abegii .... Someone just just told me here dat its a Bank from Poland

Did that sound intelligent or funny in your head before you typed it ?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Blessingpaul(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Get two times of your investment within 12 hours. Use the link below to get started.
https://www.12naira.com/home/index.php?id=&rank=0
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
must they change the name, they knew bank consist of both literate and illiterate, why sending panic attack to the novice one. you can still acquire with logo change and name still remain as in the same, even customers won't know acquisition as been taken since it wouldn't have any effect on the deposit except the share holders.

I hope they won't start charging name every year

Like keystone
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by segebase(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2018
my 12m savings oo
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by agabusta: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Tunde Ayeni finally killed Skye Bank.

You can say that again. His team has equally been sacked from Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company due to underhand tactics.

CBN borrowed them money to improve power distribution. They in turn borrowed the money to another company of Tunde Ayeni. Can you imagine such effontery and misappropriation?

I was very happy that the current Administration wasted no time in giving them a boot from the board of IBEDC.

NITEL was sold to this same Tunde Ayeni for a paltry 43billion using the prevailing exchange rate as at that time. Imagine such daylight robbery.

Even the landed properties owned by NITEL in Lagos alone is worth far more than that.

That is surely the next entity that would be snatched from the man.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by westerngezy(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2018
What did Keystone do?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by chiscodedon(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2018
How can one change twitter account name..?
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Issame:
After The central bank of Nigeria (CBN) withdraws the license of Skye Bank plc. The bank twitter and facebook name has now been changed to polaris bank. While their instagram name still remains skye bank. But i think they will also change it soon.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/skye-bank-twitter-facebook-name-has-been-changed-to-polaris-bank-photos/

That's all they are good at, changing names but never changing their disgusting attitude.
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by olowo1930: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2018
what are the significance of changing its previous name?
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by AmazingELixir: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
must they change the name, they knew bank consist of both literate and illiterate, why sending panic attack to the novice one. you can still acquire with logo change and name still remain as in the same, even customers won't know acquisition as been taken since it wouldn't have any effect on the deposit except the share holders.

I hope they won't start charging name every year

My friend acquisition comes with name change, besides a public limited company cannot undergo such changes without going public because there are vested interests.

undecided don't make me suspect you're one of the novices you mentioned earlier oooh!...

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Gallantchrist(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Wait oo Polaris bank limited

I think say bank nah plc
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by obaataaokpaewu: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2018
they should change their date of birth to Sept 21st from that January grin
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by awoofawoo: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2018
jfolorun:
RIP Skye bank. Polarization ti take over grin

Someone don do "Abacha Trick" on Sky Bank

They just someone very powerful in corridor power take over the bank, whether legally or illegal only God know..... But I suspect Bubu anf his gangs of thieves.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by 12345baba(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
This one resemble another wema bank branch
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Iscoalarcon: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2018
��sky bank is always there saying yes to your needs�� who remembered this song cool cool

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by Adeyeye09(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
yeepa...i had a failed transfer on Thursday in which my money was debited. Make dey sha return my money o...
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by ojoyentalk: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Transformational transmission bank

From
Afrikbank......
Mainstreet....
Skye Bank....

And now,
Polaris Bank

More two transformations to
Equatorial Bank
And finally
DeepSea Bank
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by RexTramadol1: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Polar bear �
Re: Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook by MikkieEl: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
agabusta:

Their political chairman was the main undoing.

He took a lot of financial risk because of the political advantage he got with GEJ/PDP pre-2015.

Unfortunately for him, GEJ/PDP lost, and there was no where for him to hide.

Oyel dey your head sire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / 13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.