Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition (25037 Views)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by Bawsse(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
This man get sense pass wike,
Hausa man o

Biko abum nwa ofor
I'll definitely vote for makarfi
Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by Corrinthians(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kingosytex:
Planting of moles in the opposition camp is no crime. why do u think the game is called poliTRICKS?
Did you say this when the useless brute called Wike the allegation?

Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by narrowpathy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Two things I can deduce. 1. Makarfi is an APC mole 2. This tread is swarming with BMC crew and APC fanboys. Lol. No sensible permutations. Just blatant emotionally charged statements. Lol.
Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by DemolaUnbias(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wiki might be Governor of River State but he still a Learner, great Makharfi teach him
Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by EazyMoh(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Princedapace:

It still doesn't change the fact that wasn't enough for him to win until he partnered south west..

Don't forget that the south east for instance have high population in north, west and south south.

Simple, divide votes from north no matter how small, get votes divided in west, get full votes from east and south south and middle belt.. These are possible.. Or u think buhari didn't inflate votes too back then? Even buhari rigged election wella in 2015. So both parties rigged
Lol this your analysis, if only you could take into account the huge difference in registered voters from each region, you'd know nobody stands a chance against PMB.
Your argument is still summed in my point number 4. PMB still enjoys SW support he enjoyed (if not more) in 2015. He won the region with 51% while loosing only in Ekiti. I don't think it'd be any worth in 2019.
Let's watch and see..

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by Princedapace(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
EazyMoh:

Lol this your analysis, if only you could take into account the huge difference in registered voters from each region, you'd know nobody stands a chance against PMB.
Your argument is still summed in my point number 4. PMB still enjoys SW support he enjoyed (if not more) in 2015. He won the region with 51% while loosing only in Ekiti. I don't think it'd be any worth in 2019.
Let's watch and see..

Those regions u see have other ethnic groups registered there..

Buhari will win only if he doesn't lose his stands with south west..

Like I said, with good strategy well planned out he will lose..

How? Like I said, PDP is bringing already someone from the north.. That alone will get at least 25% votes from that region.. If they can field in a south western as VP, that will get at least 25% of the votes..

If PDP can get the people from the east anywhere in nigeria to give in their votes in mass, same with south south and middle belt, he will lose bro..
Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by Malawian(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who else thinks the "Mole" has identified himself?
Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by Justinah4real(f): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Princedapace:

See bro, defeating Buhari is very easy.. I don't know why u Buhari supporters always run away from the truth.

Buhari has been contesting since and always lost the election..
Buhari has always been popular in the north.. He has always gained good votes in the north but he lost all the time until the south west had to add their votes to his own..

To defeat Buhari as long as it is free and fair, even if rigged, to defeat Buhari is easy, simply divide north votes and south west. That is all needed to remove him..

Since south east naturally don't like Buhari and south south still don't like him, all PDP needs is someone to divide north votes, no matter how small, just get good number of votes from north, get good from west, east and south south massive votes plus reasonable number from middle belt are enough to defeat him..

Even Buhari knows this that is why he is so interested in resolving Tinubu and Ambode issue..

He knows that winning the next election lies more in south west since north votes will be shared no matter how little opposition gets.

The only problem pdp will get is the face that south east is asking for VP slot..

Even if south east doesn't get VP slop, I don't see south east voting apc, the people from that region, who are also in other regions, will simply not vote at all. So pdp needs to find a way to compensate the region and find way to get south west votes since their presidential aspirant will come from north already..
Left for me, Atiku can do it. I am not a fan of apc or pdp.

However, we just av to say the reality. Buhari has been contesting and has been losing until south west teamed up and helped him win with few gap margin..

All pdp needs is retain their natural base in south east, south west, middle belt and divide north and south west votes.. That is all.

To do this, Atiku is the only one I can see who can do this.. The best Atiku can do is to settle with political enemies he has.

Why I said Atiku is becus he has the power to rig too becus apc will rig as well.

He has the financial power and he has the political network to compromise strongly supporters of the present govt.. The biggest problem of pdp is Saraki and he is one great asset as well..

However, Saraki can not win presidential election but he can manipulate it. He has the network to manipulate the election in Favour pdp.

If Atiku can find a way to partner with Saraki who will be very useful in gathering votes in middle belt and some parts of north, Atiku can win. All he has to do is pick a VP from south west.

Meet south east and give them a serious and influential position in the security arm. Why? South is always loyal to pdp sentiment aside. If south east doesn't vote pdp, they will simply not vote. This will affect pdp badly. So it is better to get the people of the east anywhere they are to vote.

So get a VP from south west, give Saraki senate presidency, give east and south south prominent positions in the govt. That is all.

Any ways, this won't be easy becus humans are selfish.. But u just want to correct u about ur comment of 3% votes from the opposition. It is a big lie.. Buhari has always been a loser until south west and middle belt helped him.
Take your share of Abacha Loot. this Social security is only y for Lazy Nigerian yoots

Re: Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
He's making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Wike: I Sacked Tamuno Because He Didn't Know The Limits Of His Powers / Emeka Woke Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner Of Special Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.