Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram (36358 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

In which films did she interpret her roles well?

I have gone back to check many of the old films and saw how terrible many of the actors back then were. With the exceptions of a few like Bimbo Akintola, the rest were overhyped people who would have been better off as traders at Idumota.

There was a certain Liz Benson film I watched sometime last year and I was like so Liz Benson was such a terrible actor.

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Mankosi: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gkemz:
Dolapo has a strong point even though they can never understand. Being a Policewoman doesn't stop her from living her private life as a counselor. After all, do you as an actress live your entire life on movie screen. Don't you have a life outside movie settings.
u are correct. But however he said this because of the case of babymama she handled so the advice is in order.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by idonhammer: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
ehie:
and who the hell told u that I am in shithole?BTW,shithole is for poor assholes and not for made men like me.Do u get?
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by pope191: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
The police woman lack manners, in as much as she have a message she's trying to pass across, the best way to handle such issue is to ignore considring the position she is occupying. How do we say police PRO that is supposed to be making peace is d one caught up in petty act, what is she trying to prove actually?

As for the big L, I think she need it more or she should remain in the police force forever... Just like Regina, Vicky has done her part in the entertainment industry (Hint front page, collectibles ad & more), they are just a product of failed nation (Pat attah, Liz Benson, Dora, Sandra achums, etc), that's why they have to find a place where they feels the ground is greener, let's b grateful they are not into drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Boyooosa:
Hoe is always a hoe. Dem dey tell them now dem no go hear word, small time one dindinrin go dey preach vulnerability.

And for that INYAMAkata way dey claim 90s glory, we dey there DAT year and we no know you. We know clarion chukwurah, we know Hilda dokunbo, we know omotola, we know Liz Benson, we Regina askia among others but you we don't know.
Huhn! INYAMAkata! Spits.

You didnt just write this or you are indeed an indomie generation.

Victoria Inyama was well known in the movie industry in the 90's.

Attacking the Police girl was wrong but Dolapo also got it wrong when she refereed her to Funke and Omoni. She was there before them and made her mark before relocating with her crew of Regina Askia and co. abroad.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
stane007:
Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus who took to Instagram to advise ladies while pointing out the negative sides of being a babymama, was dragged into an exchange by Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama.

However reacting to the post, Victoria Inyama slammed Dolapo Badmus for sharing a post she claimed debases women.

https://lailasnews.com/dolapo-badmus-and-victoria-inyama-fight-dirty-over-babymama-scandal/

Inyama get mouth..... quisquilian and flagitious...

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by delivryboy: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
ehie:
Really cringeworthy that a police officer holds such archiac views, no emphathy, its all about blaming women, well this is Nigeria where idiots are kings,at least the police is supposed to be neutral in sane soieties she would be sacked.for those cussing inyama, she stated 2 solid points,motherhood is her greatest achievement and she cant be an actress forever after the police eoman told her she was a hasbeen, well that is why Nigeria hss the worst police in the world
Thrash from a baby mama (bastard's mother) sympathizer. They want to force bastards down our throats because they can't control how they spread their legs. Baby mama is not a sustainable employment.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by omooba969(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
is managing baby mamas her job ? With all the problems the police has - discussing baby mamas is now her core function ? As the spokesperson of an a organization like the police one has to internalize whatever personal opinions one has so as not to conflate your personal opinions with the police force s opinions on issues ! So irresponsible!

I believe you'll agree that every police organisation has their respective societal ills or problems to deal with.

Notwithstanding, this doesn't stop Dolapo from expressing her views or opinions as a member of the society and being a policewoman is just like taking up any other public service job - it's just a job.

Public servants are humans too and they're allowed to express their views as well. smiley

How are you today? cool

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
spongeisback:
When I read the policewoman's post I just shook my head. Women are their own worst enemies, how? Her silly write up was meant only for "baby mamas" and women what about the men?! What advice did our fountain of wisdom give to the men that impregnate those women?

Anyway that's the way Nigerian police officers think. They feel women are just objects if you doubt go report a domestic abuse in a police station and watch the way both you and the victim will be shamed.

Sometime in the nearest future, you're going to look back at what you've written here and regret you ever did write them. A woman took it upon herself to advise young girls against opening their legs to just anybody and you're here talking about her profession. What has being a police woman got to do against human?
The same applies to men who are philanders, who must dip their magic Wanda in every hole they find.

Let us move away from Hippocratic talks and face the truth. Baby mamarism is killing us, and I'm sorry for the next generation as many people would have been born out of wedlock. Its a shame, brother, its a shame! Its a shame that we can sit at the comfort of our homes and speak against those trying to put some senses into our young ones.

Enough said..
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by delishpot: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Girls Open your ears and hear. Me I will not read any Whatsapp chat of you and a dead beat Baby sweet boy daddy o.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by adonaimart(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Dem don start!! cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by koolModee: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
How sir? Seems you and Miss Iyanmaa are of same ilk- Delusioned.
Originalsly:
That's bad for the PRO..... holding such a position she's on duty 24/7.... whatever she says...whatever she does...whatever she wears.... her conduct..... must always always be of a high standard. Is no different from a Priest/Pastor/Iman....who is held to a higher standard.... on duty or not....they are not allowed to get into fights...be at bars drinking...womanizing. ..at the betting parlour.
As a Police PRO....in other climes... ..her position/job would've been in jeopardy. PRO tarnishing the image of the Police....and we wonder why Police officers act the way they do.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by snowblaq(f): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
I wonder why people don't like to hear the truth.. ....what the police lady said is a simple advice.. .anyone who sees anything wrong with it is simply being untrue to his or herself

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Two useless womens
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by frowland(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Basitelo1:
Madam PRO u don turn Relationship Expert??
Go to a police station and see for yourself what is happening there on a daily basis.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Myself2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
This is GIRL FIGHT right ?? So I'll pass
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Pyrusdrago(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Going through some comments here a lot of nigerian don’t understand who a “public relation officer” is
My people lack brain eh grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by josiegirl27: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
stane007:
Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus who took to Instagram to advise ladies while pointing out the negative sides of being a babymama, was dragged into an exchange by Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama.

However reacting to the post, Victoria Inyama slammed Dolapo Badmus for sharing a post she claimed debases women.

https://lailasnews.com/dolapo-badmus-and-victoria-inyama-fight-dirty-over-babymama-scandal/

Victoria iyama tho ...where is she coming from with the nonesense she is talking about ..the police officer just want girls to not put the cart before the horse.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Originalsly: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
koolModee post=71425817
:

How sir? Seems you and Miss Iyanmaa are of same ilk- Delusioned.

Please....what in my comment made you jump to this conclusion? ... feel free to pretend you didn't read this.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Boyooosa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Born2Breed:

You didnt just write this or you are indeed an indomie generation.

Victoria Inyama was well known in the movie industry in the 90's.

Attacking the Police girl was wrong but Dolapo also got it wrong when she refereed her to Funke and Omoni. She was there before them and made her mark before relocating with her crew of Regina Askia and co. abroad.
Tell me about her hit feature then ill tell u where the interest of Nigerian movies devotees were, back then.
I agree with u, dolapo wouldn't have gone that deep with her cos I did not even see the reason for doing that...but mind you, Inyama would have kept mute or better still, just contrast the point the responsible lady (if at all) was making.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by stuffs4me(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
pope191:
The police woman lack manners, in as much as she have a message she's trying to pass across, the best way to handle such issue is to ignore considring the position she is occupying. How do we say police PRO that is supposed to be making peace is d one caught up in petty act, what is she trying to prove actually?

As for the big L, I think she need it more or she should remain in the police force forever... Just like Regina, Vicky has done her part in the entertainment industry (Hint front page, collectibles ad & more), they are just a product of failed nation (Pat attah, Liz Benson, Dora, Sandra achums, etc), that's why they have to find a place where they feels the ground is greener, let's b grateful they are not into drugs.

She has a right to defend herself. That you are a police officer doesn't mean you don't have a right to defend yourself against bullies either online or offline.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Collyno82(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
bedspread:
I didn't see any debasing of Any woman in the PRO's post..
Please Anyone who sees one should let me know
I saw one; I don't like to refer to them as babymamas but single mums. I have seen single mum that is doing pretty well. Onyeka Onwenu is one of such persons. So she should channel her energies to the well being of the force.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by bedspread: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Collyno82:
I saw one; I don't like to refer to them as babymamas but single mums. I have seen single mum that is doing pretty well. Onyeka Onwenu is one of such persons. So she should channel her energies to the well being of the force.
What I saw from Madam Police was a Good Advice to our Ladies...
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Collyno82(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
bedspread:
What I saw from Madam Police was a Good Advice to our Ladies...
So if she is a product of single motherhood, will she come out to be debasing them? The bible even said correct in love. She should not correct to paint a sanctimonious picture of her self. After all, sleeping with the ogas at the top to get promotions and undue advantage is more debasing than single motherhood.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by bedspread: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
Collyno82:
So if she is a product of single motherhood, will she come out to be debasing them? The bible even said correct in love. She should not correct to paint a sanctimonious picture of her self. After all, sleeping with the ogas at the top to get promotions and undue advantage is more debasing than single motherhood.
The Correction made there had no Hate...
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by pope191: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
stuffs4me:

She has a right to defend herself. That you are a police officer doesn't mean you don't have a right to defend yourself against bullies either online or offline.

I'm not saying she doesn't have a right, but there is always a best thing to do in every situation and can you truly say this is the best she can come up with, if PMB choose to react to every insults both on and offline, hope you will see it as normal as well.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by jstar376(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gkemz:
Dolapo has a strong point even though they can never understand. Being a Policewoman doesn't stop her from living her private life as a counselor. After all, do you as an actress live your entire life on movie screen. Don't you have a life outside movie settings.
your mama born you well... u must be a guru. that actress is looking for trouble. The police lady didn't post that on the police official handle or account but on her personal account.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Anyad231: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Badmus, do ur job ,how have u changed the sars situation in lagos ...na to dey bleach ...if u too sabi English, u for do better thing than joining police .....

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
How did she debase women, she was just advising innocent ladies who may fall prey to the hands of baby daddy, that Victoria is talking out of point, maybe she's a baby mama.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2018
The two of you should allow person to rest

Dolapo face your official duty and leave social media alone, both are not related

Victoria, you are a social media target, try hader and upgrade more so that you will be more relevant
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram by Mryacks: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
Ok the two of you have said your minds and dissed each other a bit along the line...time to move on. Go take of your kids, catch criminals or something y'all are best at than itchy fingers online grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos) / Fans Demand For A Refund After Waiting For Kizz Daniel For Over 5hours / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.