Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,431 members, 7,958,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment (1543 Views)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by AcuraZDX: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Davido, dragged a Twitter user on the platform over an NYSC comment he made about him (Davido).

The troll had stated that he was waiting to see how NYSC would give Davido his discharge certificate, a move he said he will be taking up. However Davido who replied, slammed the man for worrying about another man’s life.

This is coming after Reno Omokri defended Davido, after comedian Wale Gates pointed out how the Nigerian singer was flouting the NYSC rules by wearing PDP uniforms. Reno Omokri wrote;

“To those accusing @davidoofficial of flouting NYSC rules, I ask you: Have you seen any of President @muhammadubuhari children in NYSC uniform? Zahra Buhari graduated. Did she serve? Yusuf the power bike rider, did he serve? Hypocrisy will kill Nigeria before corruption #RenosDarts ”
On the other, it should be noted that the NYSC Bye Laws strongly advised her members, not to take part in any political campaigns. Davido who has been supporting his uncle who has been campaigning to become the next Governor of Osun State, risks getting penalized with an extension of 3 months in his service, and may not get paid.

“Any member who takes part in partisan politics is liable to extension of service for a period not less than three (3) months without pay.”
The singer had also told newsmen at the NYSC camp, that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC. He also promised to adhere to camp rules and regulations.

He said: “As a young age Nigerian, I would not want to miss the opportunity to be part of the service year.
“I registered for the scheme due to my strong passion for NYSC.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/whos-we-davido-slams-troll-over-nysc-comment/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Ayoemrys(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Loooooool Some peaple will not mind their business
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by dbos11(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Pls let someone assist me with what Davido wrote

don't even know whether what he wrote was English/German
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Phenotech(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Ha ha ha! Savage of the cruel order
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Mariangeles(f): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Some people's business is to be in other people's business... SMH
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Kingosytex(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
some people like taking panadol for another man's headache
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Eberechi24(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2018
davido wey don get his discharge certificate, We" should keep waiting
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Who is Davidoo ? Nigerians can celebrate anything even you are the first son of devil.
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Tamarapetty(f): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Stupid*, u're*.

Nawa oh, but wetin concern that guy sad
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Khd95(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
"...ode ur alone"

Can somebody call grammernazi grin cheesy

Na joke I dey,before una tag me hater ns broke tongue
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
dbos11:
Pls let someone assist me with what Davido wrote

don't even know whether what he wrote was English/German
Maybe you need glasses
Re: 'Who's We' —Davido Slams Troll Over NYSC Comment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Reno is a slowpoke. Is it only Buhari's children that did not serve via NYSC? Abi his parents did not teach him the popular 'anything worth doing, is worth doing well' saying? Davido has made a joke of NYSC and this is the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Pens Romantic Birthday Message To Majid Michel, Fans React / Chioma Make People JEALOUS After She Did This To Davido At His Party! / See What Crazy Fan Said After Burna Boy Shared Video Of Him And Bae In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.