Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos (22995 Views)

Andrew Akingbaje Jailed For 3 Years For Punching A Lady In UK (Photos) / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Guide777(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Crime is universal. Knows no tribe.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Richy4(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
When will the tarnishing of Nigerian image by some elements stop pls. I don't even know if we still got an image to protect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Hamilton1(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by musicwriter(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Nigerians wasting their lives for nothing. Something weh you go do jeje online!. Ignorance can kill!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by yorubakid: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas are the reason for our bad image. Thumbs up to minority tribes, you own Nigeria for real

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
which Nigeria minorities abeg is it the binis..Every Nigerian tribe HV soiled the Nigerian image abroad but the Yorubas take the lead role

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by meforyou1(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2018
International sophisticated criminals at it again
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by chairman00100: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2018
not a good day to be NCAN west coast branch
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Almaiga: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Jodeci Ofulue, I knew one of them must represent. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Codo22(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Bigval5:
Good for him

Do you use glo? See my signature N100 for 5gig and N200 for 10gig

glo...aw rather use my N200 and buy 2 indomie and 1 egg...
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by meforyou1(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2018
They rushed to see emeka, but when they saw Awo and Sherif Isiaka, they vamoozed. Drugs na them, armed robbery na dem, yahoo yahoo na dem, rape na dem, skull mining na dem.
Haba, religious fanatics brownies, what do they teach u in cherubim and that una mosque?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
heh, okay Nah.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
NCAN IS REALLY DISAPPOINTED ..... REPORTING FROM EDO STATE
I been think say na only IPOB dey touch drugs.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by meforyou1(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Almaiga:
Jodeci Ofulue, I knew one of them must represent. grin grin
awo and isiaka are from which sophisticated region exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Codo22(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
They rushed to see emeka, but when they saw Awo and Sherif Isiaka, they vamoozed. Drugs na them, armed robbery na dem, yahoo yahoo na dem, rape na dem, skull mining na dem.
Haba, religious fanatics brownies, what do they teach u in cherubim and that una mosque?

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by lastempero: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Our Afonja brothers want diversify, what did they know kwanu shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Almaiga: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
meforyou1:
awo and isiaka are from which sophisticated region exactly?

Who cares, the only name that caught my attention is; Jodeci Ofulue. grin

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by chairman00100: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas are the reason for our bad image. Thumbs up to minority tribes, you own Nigeria for real

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

today you are very comfortable adding other tribes other than igbos, why, I believe that people like you were rushing in with joy thinking it's the usual suspects, you are disappointed that you didn't see what you wanted to see, again you should have told us your own tribe, it's still not late to tell us your minority tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by poseidon12: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
hemartins:
I want to leave this country

They committed the crime in the UK and you want to leave Nigeria? I guess you want to go join the gang in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure these boys were born in the UK. So that makes them British citizens too. When they do good they are called British but when they do bad they are called Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Afonjarudeens and drugs.. grin

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018
benben1000:
Zeburudaya, NCAA president - Gregoree, Provision confirmation on their tribes.
Gregoree, NCAA Identification officer - Oga madam, confusion, confusion, confusion.
Zeburudaya - What are confusion about it?
Gregoree - Oga madam, the first boy resemble Igbo with handsome face but take style get yoruba name. Second boy resemble yoruba but take style get Edo name.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by hemartins(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2018
poseidon12:

They committed the crime in the UK and you want to leave Nigeria? I guess you want to go join the gang in the UK.

Let me leave first. When I get there, it will be left for me to decide.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by majamajic(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2018
benben1000:
Gregoree, NCAA Identification officer - Oga madam, confusion, confusion, confusion.
Gregoree - Oga madam, the first boy resemble Igbo with handsome face but take style get yoruba name. Second boy resemble yoruba but take style get Edo name.

nice one bro , good job
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by arinze3131(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2018
afonja una weldone ooo. all d crimes from skull mining 2 drugs na dem get am.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
benben1000:

If only you fvcking idiots can reason properly and provide electricity or water for yourselves. Rather, it's all about name calling and conjuring up tribal slurs to use on each other. Fucktards.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by justtoodark: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
ncan surulere branch to duty.....yorubas,igbos and hausas are all useless.....

brothers in crimes....

transmission out.....
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by justtoodark: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
hemartins:
I want to leave this country

leave.....you will find trouble where you land too.....

running away dont solve anything....you will find trouble where you are running to too.....their is no paradies on earth.....
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2018
Fûckup
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by seguno2: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2018
kayla247:
They won't stop giving us bad names mtcheew.

Are we not the ones celebrating rich people without finding out how they made their money
So we are all responsible and guilty.
And we have to change our ways.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2018
chairman00100:

today you are very comfortable adding other tribes other than igbos, why, I believe that people like you were rushing in with joy thinking it's the usual suspects, you are disappointed that you didn't see what you wanted to see, again you should have told us your own tribe, it's still not late to tell us your minority tribe

Bro let us condemn wrong doing, these are the crimes we are known for today: Terrorism, Yahoo, Drugs, we know the tribes of those involved so far. Don't take it personal sir.
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Flexy2009(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Pls what does NCAN mean seff
Re: Nigerian Guys Sentenced To Jail For Running Drugs Network In UK. Photos by Sonamjs: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2018
With a name like Jodeci he should have been crooning us with songs not dealing drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim / Police Officers Extort Guys In Ibadan For Having Tattoo / Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.