Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) (1505 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
I heard faint meows early this morning when i went to my backyard and i found this adorable cat. Should i keep it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3CrptL0H_w

Location is Edo State, Nigeria

Cc. Fynestboi, Lalasticlala

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2018

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by thorpido(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2018
You say you dey Edo, you come see cat for early momo for backyard?
Anyway some village people are good.

Na joke o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
I think she's one of the passengers from EDO AIRWAYS that lost her way while coming back from the journey shocked

lefulefu lipsrsealed
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
No go carry one of ur ancestors go house ooooo....
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
It's scary shocked

How can you say such cute creature, looks scary? sad

1 Like

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Efostick:

How can you say such cute creature, looks scary? sad
You better be careful before it plays you
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Thank God you are enlightened...

If it were these superstitious hags, they would denied the little creature of its life.

Please keep the hapless darling!

1 Like

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You better be careful before it plays you

Alright ma'am.

Awol1:

If it were these superstitious hags, they would denied the little creature of its life.

I've always liked cats, notwithstanding their superstitious background.

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Homeboiy: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Some will come here to shout witch
Since I de live for Benin city, I never see, or hear the sound of a witch

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Baroba(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Awol1:

Well said.. a lot of ignorant folks walking around with degrees yet you see them believing fetish mumbo jumbo..No wander Africa is in the doldrums..

1 Like

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Realwvn(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please leave the cat for now, your camera is awesome. What's the name of your phone?

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baroba:

Well said.. a lot of ignorant folks walking around with degrees yet you see them believing fetish mumbo jumbo..No wander Africa is in the doldrums..

Not everything that has been through school, that school has been through.
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Op a bini cat cant be as beautiful as this. This one na oyibo cat and who get dat time to dey wear a nigerian cat sweatercheesy.
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:
No go carry one of ur ancestors go house ooooo....
na wao..person ancestor go dey turn to cat? I expect an ancestor wey get levels to turn to lion or tiger.
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I think she's one of the passengers from EDO AIRWAYS that lost her way while coming back from the journey shocked

lefulefu lipsrsealed
edo airways wetin?cheesy. Na the groundnut kanda wey witches dey take fly for night u dey refer as edo airways?cheesycheesy.
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Efostick:
I heard faint meows early this morning when i went to my backyard and i found this adorable cat. Should i keep it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3CrptL0H_w

Location is Edo State, Nigeria

Cc. Fynestboi, Lalasticlala

PLEASE, I need such COLOR.
How much should I pay for it....??
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, I need such COLOR.
How much should I pay for it....??

tongue not for sale.
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by afamjb: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Efostick:
this your camera bad oh.. which phone is that??
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Adedward(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Abi,o
Re: I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) by Efostick(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2018
afamjb:
this your camera bad oh.. which phone is that??

Samsung S8 [Pro Mode]

(1) (Reply)

Pearl And Terry / Who Knows The Name To This Beautiful Rare Breed Of Dogs / Rocky The Cute,playful Lhasa Apso Ready For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.