Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Access Bank Release My Funds - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank Release My Funds (494 Views)

How Do I Get Paypal To Release My Fund / Access Bank Charges N284 For SMS Alert Fee For 1 Month!! / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Release My Funds by dikenna: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Please if you have an account with access bank make sure you get it to a zero balance periodically to avoid this headache they are giving me now. Some days back I tried to get my account to a zero balance and realised I could not. When I ccontacted then I was informed they held on to my funds since march 2017! They did this without informing me in anyway or even reducing my balance accordingly. I asked them why and they said it was because someone who paid money into my account then recalled the funds. That I should go and contact the person. I told them I dont have anyway of contacting the person. If they had informed me when they put the hold I may have still had the contact then. Moreover, the transaction they were talking about was a valid transaction. They have refused to give me more details. All they say is they cannot release the funds. Please help me beg them to release my money
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by techgeek12(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
dikenna:
Please if you have an account with access bank make sure you get it to a zero balance periodically to avoid this headache they are giving me now. Some days back I tried to get my account to a zero balance and realised I could not. When I ccontacted then I was informed they held on to my funds since march 2017! They did this without informing me in anyway or even reducing my balance accordingly. I asked them why and they said it was because someone who paid money into my account then recalled the funds. That I should go and contact the person. I told them I dont have anyway of contacting the person. If they had informed me when they put the hold I may have still had the contact then. Moreover, the transaction they were talking about was a valid transaction. They have refused to give me more details. All they say is they cannot release the funds. Please help me beg them to release my money

How much
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by dikenna: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2018
They removed N50,000 from my account
techgeek12:

How much
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by dikenna: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2018
MOD please help me take this to front page I beg you. I dont know how else to make access bank return my N50,000.
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by csnc: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2018
What transaction did you do. And how is it that your money was held since last year without notifying you. Please explain better as it will help the Mods to push to front page.
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by techgeek12(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
dikenna:
They removed N50,000 from my account

Removed or freezed??
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by dikenna: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
I just finished speaking with Access bank again. So the transaction was an inflow from MMM. According to them the person who sent the money said it was an erroneous transfer. That she was trying to pay school fees and mistakenly sent the money to my account. I told them that it is not possible. This is because if you are sending money it will show the name of the recipient. And my name is not a school name. So even if the school account number is very similar to my own (which they did not tell me it is), it would have shown a name. They said I must contact the person first to get it resolved. How can I do that when the MMM site is closed. If they had told me last year when they put the account on hold, I would have shown them evidence of where she was merged to pay me in MMM. I asked them to give me the contact of the person so I can know why she would recall funds she paid. They refused and said I must get it myself.. I told them I also lost a lot of money that period to MMM and it is very bad for them to add to it now. They refused and said I must get it myself.
Re: Access Bank Release My Funds by dikenna: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2018
MOD please assist me, I beg you

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Bribes Men Of God With Greetings At The Launch Of Dunamis’ Glory Dom / Empowering Nigeria’s Economic Drivers, MSMEs, Through Tradermoni / Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.