Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. (3667 Views)

Between Travelling To Oman For Work And Remaining In Nija / Nigerian Hairdresser Tricked To Oman, Turned To A Slave, Cries Out / Which Country Is Best For Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by GT07115: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys, I am 29 I am contemplating on traveling to Oman for hustling or going into Uber business. I have a car dealer who is willing to, give me a Toyota corolla for 1.4, on the ground that I will deposit a million Naira first and pay up the balance subsequently. I also have Chance of traveling, I have an agent who is willing to process the stuff for 600k plus flight for Oman with a minimum job of 200k, I don't know much about the Uber and Oman, please I need concrete advice, anyone in Oman, and anyone in Uber business, should please help out
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
GT07115:
Hello guys, I am 29 I am contemplating on traveling to Oman for hustling or going into Uber business. I have a car dealer who is willing to, give me a Toyota corolla for 1.4, on the ground that I will deposit a million Naira first and pay up the balance subsequently. I also have Chance of traveling, I have an agent who is willing to process the stuff for 600k plus flight for Oman with a minimum job of 200k, I don't know much about the Uber and Oman, please I need concrete advice, anyone in Oman, and anyone in Uber business, should please help out

Bro you better stick to that Uber ‘Jejelly’ what kind of job u want go do for Oman for 200k monthly? (Minimum job of 200k)� All these agents sabi push person like cow.

Just calm yourself down and think well. God Bless

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Na fact this guy tell you oooo ,Agent na he own money he wan chop is after what you will do get sm1 you trust that work in oman presently to details you more b4 you make a move though theirs sometimes direct employment visa surface for that 200k salary you must know about the job they want to employ for ,,,,labourer highest there is 90k monthly salary if you professional in the field they want to employ u to likely 150k ,200k up
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by olamilarks(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
GT07115:
With your own car on Uber you can comfortably make 200k+ in a month in Lagos. I know this cos I drive on Uber and I deliver 140k monthly to the owner of my car, I take home at least 80k monthly after fuel and other expenses. It's better to face the hustle in one's fatherland than looking to go and labour in racist Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Go for the uber but avoid the Toyota corolla drastically. You can go for a Peugeot, volvo or an opel. I repeat avoid the piece of shit econobox. It might get stolen before it is even driven out of the parking lot.
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by chukxie(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2018
I've heard so many negative tales out of Oman. I personally met a Nigerian lady on a plane who described in shocking details how her boss and his family treated her while working for them as a maid. If I were you, I'd stick with my Uber job. The grass isn't always green on the other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by sulaiman01(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2018
You already got the job most people don't have. and still wanted to travel to a country that's know for slavery. please stick to your job and go on
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by sulaiman01(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2018
You already got the job most people don't have. and still wanted to travel to a country that's know for slavery. please stick to your job and go on
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by Partnerbiz(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
That's how one nairalander went to Azketstain abi wetin and later commited suicide upon coming back.

People never go US, Canada etc finish e come be Oman.

Those agents are usually crooks.

If I will ever go jand, I will process all myself..

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by Jazzman5701(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Pleas every one here,,,,I need advice a good place to hustle in south American
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by mutico20(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Bro you better stick to that Uber ‘Jejelly’ what kind of job u want go do for Oman for 200k monthly? (Minimum job of 200k)� All these agents sabi push person like cow.

Just calm yourself down and think well. God Bless
u get it bro does agents their hell fire is real ,buh he can process another country if he no someone to trust
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by odinga1of: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
GT07115:

I beg you with the name of IG of Police, don't go Oman. there is no #200,000naira job in Oman, agent one use you shine.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by azelab: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
my very very close ally is in Oman presently , please use your money to start business in Nigeria . please everything is much more expensive in Oman. I take God beg you don't ever go Oman because even if the agent told you the real thing , the truth of the matter is that you can survive in Oman with 200k likewise you would be sharing apartment with like 4 or 5 people so their is no freedom . once again brother don't go Oman.
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2018
odinga1of:

I beg you with the name of IG of Police, don't go Oman. there is no #200,000naira job in Oman, agent one use you shine.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by odinga1of: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

grin cheesy grin

Why you laughing bro? it's serious matter, I have an Omani friend on IG, we are discussing.

With what he explained to me ooooo, the citizens needs job first before any foreigner.

Agent will be deceiving people with Construction work in Dubai, Qatar and Oman.

Lies from Liar Mohammed tongue
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by jmichael259(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2018
chukxie:
I've heard so many negative tales out of Oman. I personally met a Nigerian lady on a plane who described in shocking details how her boss and his family treated her while working for them as a maid. The grass isn't always green on the other side.

sulaiman01:
You already got the job most people don't have. and still wanted to travel to a country that's known for slavery. please stick to your job and go on

GT07115:
Hello guys, I am 29, I don't know much about the Uber and Oman, please I need concrete advice, anyone in Oman, and anyone in Uber business, should please help out

olamilarks:
With your own car on Uber you can comfortably make 200k+ in a month in Lagos. I know this cos I drive on Uber and I deliver 140k monthly to the owner of my car, I take home at least 80k monthly after fuel and other expenses. It's better to face the hustle in one's fatherland than looking to go and labour in racist Asia. Let's talk here : https:///2349082711043 if you wish to know more.

tensazangetsu20:
Go for the uber but avoid the Toyota corolla drastically. You can go for a Peugeot, volvo or an opel. I repeat avoid the piece of shit econobox. It might get stolen before it is even driven out of the parking lot.

BEWARE OF SLAVERY.

CONTINUE THE JOB THAT GAVE YOU THE MONEY AT HAND.

FORGET ABOUT OMAN OR ANY OTHER PLACE. NEVER LEAVE NIGERIA TO START SUFFERING FROM SCRATCH IN A NO MAN'S LAND.

FORGET ABOUT THE COROLLA, CAMRY, SIENNA OR ANY BRAND THAT IS A COMMON TARGET FOR CAR THIEVES AND SNATCHERS. LOOK FOR A FINE AND FUEL ECONOMICAL PEUGOUT, MAZDA, OPEL, SUZUKI, JAC OR NISSAN OF THE SAME GRADE WITH COROLLA BUT WILL NOT BE ROBBER'S TARGET LIKE TOYOTA

YOU CAN INVEST THAT MONEY IN LAND and AGRIC (POULTRY OR PLANTATION), CYBER CAFE, VIDEO GAMES, BETSHOP.

If you need town service drivers with assured weekly returns for your taxi or bus in the east contact us.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by GT07115: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
jmichael259:

Thanks brother, actually I am thinking about it seriously and have dropped the idea. The poultry u suggested is good but I will consider that as an additional business I need something that will be giving me money weekly or monthly.

BEWARE OF SLAVERY.

CONTINUE THE JOB THAT GAVE YOU THE MONEY AT HAND.

FORGET ABOUT OMAN OR ANY OTHER PLACE. NEVER LEAVE NIGERIA TO START SUFFERING FROM SCRATCH IN A NO MAN'S LAND.

FORGET ABOUT THE COROLLA, CAMRY, SIENNA OR ANY BRAND THAT IS A COMMON TARGET FOR CAR THIEVES AND SNATCHERS. LOOK FOR A FINE AND FUEL ECONOMICAL PEUGOUT, MAZDA, OPEL, SUZUKI, JAC OR NISSAN OF THE SAME GRADE WITH COROLLA BUT WILL NOT BE ROBBER'S TARGET LIKE TOYOTA

YOU CAN INVEST THAT MONEY IN LAND and AGRIC (POULTRY OR PLANTATION), CYBER CAFE, VIDEO GAMES, BETSHOP.

If you need town service drivers with assured weekly returns for your taxi or bus in the east contact us.
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by santricedupas(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
take up uber job, but avoid toyota corolla, because it's easy to vandalize the brain box and it costs like 350k to fix it back, and it can be re vandalize after replacement.
I will advice you to get a toyota camry big daddy tokunbo direct, 4 cylinder. it costs about 1.4 m to 1.5 m,
or camry tiny light but 4 cylinder

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by Rexnegro(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Uber is better bro , Oman is not much of safe place for Nigerian ...if it's Europe now I can say go but Oman? jejely do Ur Uber and safe for Europe or America . be guided
Re: Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. by pat077: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
santricedupas:
take up uber job, but avoid toyota corolla, because it's easy to vandalize the brain box and it costs like 350k to fix it back, and it can be re vandalize after replacement.
I will advice you to get a toyota camry big daddy tokunbo direct, 4 cylinder. it costs about 1.4 m to 1.5 m,
or camry tiny light but 4 cylinder
what about camry envelope

(1) (Reply)

Gruesome Skeleton Of Missing Man Is Found Ravaged By Animal In Russia(Pics) / 10 Deadliest Aviation Accidents Of All Time / Probably, This Worm Is Another Reason Why People Don’t Live In Antarctica (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.