Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke (1639 Views)

Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) / 2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by seunscolive: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Osun guber: What I will do if I lose the election - Senator Adeleke

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke has said that he will congratulate his opponent if he loses the Osun governorship election.

In a chat with journalists on Saturday, September 22, after casting his vote in his ward at Ede north local government area, the senator noted that his chances of winning the election is high, adding that he would send congratulatory messages to whoever emerges as winner in the event that he does not win.

He also expressed his satisfaction with the process so far, stating that the materials arrived early enough.

Senator Adeleke casting his vote at his ward in Ede north local government area of Osun state.

“I am satisfied with the process so far,”the PDP candidate and serving senator said.

“The turnout has been awesome in my area, I cast my vote in my father’s compound. I hope this is the same in other areas as well,” he added.

When asked by Newsmen what his chances are to win the election, Senator Adeleke stated that he would win if the election is free and fair.

His words: “I will win if the election is free and fair. I have defeated them before, I will defeat them again.

“If I lose the election, however, which is not likely, I will congratulate the winner. And if I win, I expect the loser to congratulate me as well.”

Meanwhile, the Alliance for Democracy (AD) has denied the news of withdrawal of its candidate from the election.

The director of communications of the party's campaign, Niyi Omotoso, in a statement sent to newsmen, described they are news as 'fake.'

The party also denied entering any alliance with the PDP or any other party, stressing that its candidate, Olugbenga Akintola remains in the race and he is confident of victory at the elections

Can PDP’s Adeleke defeat APC’s Oyetola? Osun residents speak
Re: Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2018
GOOD,
ADELEKE, OMISORE SET TO CONGRATULATE GBOYEGA OYETOLA & THE APC
OSUN DECIDES 2018
Re: Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by dlaw70(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one,fair politics.

Finished my nysc 2yrs ago still no job,i have many business ideas but no capital to start up.i beg with well meaning nigerians to help me out .anything will do.i will appreciate either job or contribution.0690238011 .Access bank.savings
Re: Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by dominique(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
I cast my vote in my father’s compound. I hope this is the same in other areas as well,” he added.

Makes zero sense
Re: Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by gasparpisciotta: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Easier said than done. Saraki and his goons will advise you to contest the results.
Re: Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke by Seunkings02(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOOD,

ADELEKE, OMISORE SET TO CONGRATULATE GBOYEGA OYETOLA & THE APC

OSUN DECIDES 2018
Yes, that he tried his best but lose the election....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mama Taraba, 7 Members Of Taraba Assembly, LG Excos Join UDP / How Buhari And The Media Used Fake News To Tarnish Onnoghen's Image / Son Of Notorious Armed Robber Lawrence Anini, Osayi Reveals Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.