Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation (1082 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Lindsay Lohan Amazing Plastic Surgery Pictures / lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by sayso: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2010
peeps this cut my attention this morning, I almost cried for the defendant and her counsel feels the same.

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fOQev8Qws&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10533925.stm
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by martyns303(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2010
It pains me when lindsay gets herself in trouble espectially when its substance related. I love her cos i felt i could relate 2 her as a young person, we happen to share the same birthday born on d same year too. My next fear now is for miley cyrus.
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Dolemite(f): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
Just watch 'that' episode of South Park, they explained how society builds these young girls to be mega superstars, then crushes them!
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by sayso: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
I do not know about the laws of US,but can she get pardon seeing that she said "I do not want you to think I don't respect you"and that was a heart felt cry meaning ,I am sorry please forgive me.The twwo weeks her counsel asked for,what is that?am really feeling sorry for the lady and this sentence will surely destroy her young career.
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Dolemite(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2010
sayso:

I do not know about the laws of US,but can she get pardon seeing that she said "I do not want you to think I don't respect you"and that was a heart felt cry meaning ,I am sorry please forgive me.The twwo weeks her counsel asked for,what is that?am really feeling sorry for the lady and this sentence will surely destroy her young career.
If it was your mother she ran over with her car during her drink driving cocaine binge tirade, I'm sure you'd be saying a different thing. . .
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dolemite:

Just watch 'that' episode of South Park, they explained how society builds these young girls to be mega superstars, then crushes them!

Which episode? I want to watch it!
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
I'm actually watching her court proceedings on TruTV right now. Its abt time. Her career has gone the drain anywayz
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Dolemite(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
Seun:

Which episode? I want to watch it!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205578/
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by naijadiva2(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
i feel sorry for her
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by bawomolo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
feeling sorry for a repeat offender?
what for. she choose to ruin a promising career over booze and drugs. good for her, tara reid and co
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]that mother of hers should have a share of the blame. always indulging her behaviour by making silly excuses for her. best thing for her to do is to just lay low and stay away from the spotlight till this blows over, some people just can't handle the pressures of fame sad.  [/size]
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2010
@poster
she hasnt been jailed yet.
that poor gal has serious problems, is an addict and until she faces reality (and rehab), she will never be able to change for the better.

anyway she still has about 2 weeks before sentencing and possibly going to jail. . . . . . . . . . . .  out of the 90days, she may only serve only 30.

right now, she has no respect for the law and after spending some few weeks in a cell, she will!
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

that poor gal has serious problems, is an addict and until she faces reality (and rehab), she will never be able to change for the better.
anyway she still has about 2 weeks before sentencing and goes to jail. . . . . . . . . . . .  out of the 90days, she may only serve only 30.

right now, she has no respect for the law and after spending some few weeks in a cell, she will!
judging by her reaction in court, you can tell that she doesnt respect the law, she wasnt expecting that sentence from the judge.

I feel for her attorney, having to go through "Casey *tears* Casey *sniff* Casey"
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by naijadiva2(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
bawomolo:

feeling sorry for a repeat offender?
what for. she choose to ruin a promising career over booze and drugs. good for her, tara reid and co

im not talking abt that kind of "sorry", i am sorry the way she allowed her life to turn out and hopefully she finds her way b4 its too late.
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by Kunbee: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2010
Wetin she dey cry for? Too late
Re: Actress Lindsay Lohan Jailed For Probation Violation by ikamefa(f): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2010
warra-ever jare angry angry angry angry angry grin

i aint sorry for her one bit grin

90 days? they need to give hear like a year in solitary confinement

so all those drugs and booze can come out of her system, with pain and agony

warrahell! why are they even handling her with kid gloves? 90 days?  angry shes prolly going to spend 3 days!

people are starving in Somalia  and one white  crack-head with a lot of  dough don't know what to with her self

yeye dey smell!

(1) (Reply)

Brutal! Rehab Night Club Owner Beat Up Staff Of A Competitor To Unconsciousness / Stella Damascus And Other Top Acts Laments On Their Expectations In 2012 / Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.