Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt (445 Views)

How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
A Female Student of Benue State University, Makurdi Has Accused 500L Law Student and Formal Spiritual Leader of Sexual Assualt

A lady took to her Facebook handle yesterday 21st September to expose sexual assault activities of one of her course mates known as Amos Tyogen.

In her narration, she said that the young man has been nice since 100L until now. He took her to his house at Akpehe Area of Makurdi Benue State. This was already late according to her… Amos asked her to pass the night as she would be comfortable in his place. It did not take long that he began to force his way to have sex with the poor lady.

As shared on Facebook, the girl claimed that there was a serious struggle which She later won and ran out of the room. “I slept in the open late at night till daybreak” she said.

Read the direct source from screenshots below.

More: https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/female-student-accuses-500l-law-student-of-sexual-assault.html

Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
img

Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by BigbamoAYO(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Konji issue again?
Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by MetroVillaZone(f): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
screenshot

Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by MetroVillaZone(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amos Tyogen

Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by Bluezy13(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
So, what exactly is her point...

She was raped or she was not raped

Sexual assault between you and a guy in a guy's house late in the night and on his bed, is not a story I can buy. She is not a toddler.
Re: BSU Female Student Accuses 500L Law Student & Spiritual Leader Of Sexual Assualt by MetroVillaZone(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bluezy13:
So, what exactly is her point...

She was raped or she was not raped

Sexual assault between you and a guy in a guy's house late in the night and on his bed, is not a story I can buy. She is not a toddler.

I tire oh... everything there is so hilarious

(1) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Rapes Toddler To Death In Katsina / 22-Year-Old Woman ‘Steals Her Boss’ Five-month-old Baby In Lagos / Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.