Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH (488 Views)

I Am Passionate About Importation Of Fairly Used Laptop From U.s.a, Please Any I / I Need An Intro From Who Sales Male Cloths In Onitcha Main Market / Where To Buy Children Readymade Cloths In Whole Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH by Analee(f): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Clearance sale of fairly used cloth available at affordable prices we have three quarter jean trousers, combat trousers, tops,gowns in port Harcourt..WhatsApp/call 09031550795
Re: Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Analee:
Clearance sale of fairly used cloth available at affordable prices we have three quarter jean trousers, combat trousers, tops,gowns in port Harcourt..WhatsApp/call 09031550795

Found this and thought you should apply

Female Sales Representative

Job Description
The Ideal candidate should be able to handle product inquiries of clients, listen to customer concerns and address product-related issues. She must be able to use computer efficiently.
Must reside in Rumuola area of Port Harcourt
Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Ready to work in a target driven environment as Salary is a combination of base pay and commission.
Excellent communication skills

Applicants should send their CV to: recruitment@nextsphere.ng
Re: Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH by Analee(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2018
JUBSAM:

Found this and thought you should apply

Female Sales Representative

Job Description
The Ideal candidate should be able to handle product inquiries of clients, listen to customer concerns and address product-related issues. She must be able to use computer efficiently.
Must reside in Rumuola area of Port Harcourt
Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Ready to work in a target driven environment as Salary is a combination of base pay and commission.
Excellent communication skills

Applicants should send their CV to: recruitment@nextsphere.ng
OK..thanks
Re: Clearance Sales Of Fairly Used Cloths In PH by Heartbender: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Is that your number? I saw a job openin at SPAR, PH Mall
Analee:

(1) (Reply)

Buy Mtn 1 Gig For #470 On This Website. 100% Legit / Can I Show You How To Earn N4,000 Or More Daily? / In Need Of Imported Fish Buyer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.