Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (479673 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by herlonso: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Caseless:
I was wondering why the pdp agent is more vocal than the apc agent at the collation centre.
They are bunch of touts na. Don't you remember ORUBEBE? That's there unique style everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bros, which camp are you exactly? PDP or APC shocked

NonsoWow:
PDP humiliated him. He is going to pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by buklarbest: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
APC is not struggling. Don't be confused. It was deliberately planned this way to give the PDP candidate false hopes until they strike at the final minute. They intend to raise the blood presure of the PDP candidate to an ultra-high level that he would be at the brink of joining his brother on the other side. That is the style of APC. They raise your hopes and then crash it abruptly.

Keep deceiving ursef shogbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Johnsonsp(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo lol I taya ooo make him wait for the final result before panicking cry cry
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by mukostic(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
just coming back from church, who has the highest votes cast.Make inec announce oo is already noon

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Frankiss44(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
APC is not struggling. Don't be confused. It was deliberately planned this way to give the PDP candidate false hopes until they strike at the final minute. They intend to raise the blood presure of the PDP candidate to an ultra-high level that he would be at the brink of joining his brother on the other side. That is the style of APC. They raise your hopes and then crash it abruptly.

Okada man flows

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by ernesterioo(f): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
mukostic:
just coming back from church, who has the highest votes cast.Make inec announce oo is already noon
pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Olril18(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
herlonso:

They are bunch of touts na. Don't you remember ORUBEBE? That's there unique style everywhere
sore looser... pdp won and they suddenly became touts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP is a gathering of tout as you can see. Just imagine them attacking INEC.

herlonso:

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Johnsonsp(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
senatordave1

Lolzz
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by femo86(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Johnsonsp:
Olohunjedalo lol I taya ooo make him wait for the final result before panicking cry cry
This is clearly an inconclusive election

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Caseless: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
Aragbe as a grassroot politician should have been proactive. You don't struggle in your strongholds while your opponent have a field day in theirs.

If his candidate doesn't emerge victorious, that could push him out of national relevance(I'm sure he wants some appointments at federal level) and into political oblivion.

He just emboldened pdp against apc in the 2019 election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by steve002(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
PDP is a gathering of tout as you can see. Just imagine them attacking INEC.

And APC is a gathering of saints??

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by IbrahimDamola: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

[s]Who is this inconsequential flat.head? Why do you think you must talk on behalf of the northerners? Must you talk for them? You have no value in politics that is why. Northerner slave can't do without calling his master. Osinbanjo/Yoruba will rule you flat.heads whether you like it or not. Yoruba will run for president whether you shamless flat.heads like it or not. You can go kill yourself nitwit
APC till 2023[/s].

Same noise from a chestbeating vulture. Come and collect presidency na. Abokki go rule you till Oduduwa jumps out from hell fire. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by mukostic(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
ernesterioo:
pdp
Thanks. What is the total votes cast for PDP and APC
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Mrcommerceww(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP humiliated him. He is going to pay them back in their own coin.

Thanks for having the knowledge! But I don't think it's humiliating issue because he is not the only candidate to raise the PDP party flag for this said governorship election, Habba! Make another candidate try that too.

I am his fan and he's my favorite, I support SDP because of him but always a PDP member under the colorful umbrella.

It will be easier to form alliance with pdp than apc. I clear you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by zlantanfan: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
I stand by the people's choice whichever way it goes so long it's their decision but Davido should respect inec and the constitution instead of disgracing himself on twitter

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Today dem do pastor's appreciation service for church. I remember that year wey baba Jona be president, I dey buy full bag of rice give pastor. Today I no see one naira give my pastor talk more of to buy bag of rice.

Chai God go punish buhari for this life I swear.
Don't jst curse the man. Tell us the particular policy of his that has stopped your life from progressing. Is it the lack of free money or which one in particular?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Investorsci: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls has the official result been announced by inec?
Am Jus coming back from church.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
So what is holding INEC from announcing PDP the winner? Can't stand the disgusting shenanigans coupled with the irritating noise of APC rats here.

Inconclusive and re-run my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Caseless: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
herlonso:

I see. Na their way. grin
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by fergie001: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Twitter dey crase ooooo

Hello NYSC DG,give Davido 10years extension immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Earthquake1: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am tired of this election sef
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Babzrockman: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Today dem do pastor's appreciation service for church. I remember that year wey baba Jona be president, I dey buy full bag of rice give pastor. Today I no see one naira give my pastor talk more of to buy bag of rice.

This life is zig zag... while a guy I know was busy praying for him u dey curse am.

The guy said for d past 3yrs he hasn't buy food stuff in d market apart from soup materials.

He feeds his family with d harvest from his farm n he equally supply d market in large quantities.

This is a man earning fat salary in a company.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by success1smyn(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
what do you mean bro?
am not understanding
or you mean apc will raise pdp's hopes and strike (rig) at the end?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by femo86(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
See the guy that torn part of the Ayedaade Result Sheet

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
zlantanfan:
I stand by the people's choice whichever way it goes so long it's their decision but Davido should respect inec and the constitution instead of disgracing himself on twitter
Apc member spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by DerrickzB: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
YurFatHer:
That means "to die meaningless death" jus dey hungry you.

Na so e easy?? I no fit die baba.. Time never reach

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by sumboty: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
it is sad but APC has just won the Osun State general election.... have won in 17 LGA out of 30 LGA...

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Hardeysolution(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

He stopped you from working?
He didn't allow your salaries to be paid?

Things may not be fine for some people and some people are making it. It has always been like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (128) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.