Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) - Politics (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (479234 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by idu1(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Butterflyleo, midolian, modath, sarkin what's the result so far?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Saintpaul2477: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Chaii see traffic, abeg make una no shutdown the thread with traffic oooo

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Horlaleck(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
what is d farmer doing on the farm till night fall, unless he wants to steal his neighbours yam.

How will coalition of election, yet to be completed after 24 hrs by 08:30(GMT+1). Osogbo is the coalition center, yet her results seems still under processing. #OsunDecides2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by adm212144: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
APC how market .u na still won rig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by eyeview: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Has oshogbo not been declared?
Are they coming from 10,000 miles away? Is it not in oshogbo there that this exercise itself is taking place?
Why is this inec allowing this rigging?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by gare(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
johnny1980:

People who type in all CAPS seems most times to be shouting and trying to drown the voice of others. Shows there's an underbelly of lies or mistruth in what they are saying. So you are who exactly?

CAN WE JUST FOCUS ON WHY WE ARE HERE AND JUST FORGET ABOUT US
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

Nothing strange in repeating what you did in 1993, yet your Hausa candidate still lost in his own Kano state and Abiola won the election and has been so officially acknowledged.

It's really a misery being in your current state mind.
Knowing you suffer inferiority complex to aspire to the presidency but you're rather more concerned that a Yoruba will not get there.

As always, more misery is assured for you.

You just epitomized how totally useless you are as a people.

And you are not worthless, hopeless, evil and scheming as a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Lame12: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Hhhhhhh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Omololu001:
you keep ranting like a kid.

In 2023,PDP and APC will both present a southern candidate if buhari wins next year.

if apc win 2019, Pdp will present a northern candidate 2023, and you know what that means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by uduokirika1(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
SternProphet:

APC is not a Yoruba party. PDP is also not a SE party. Very soon the flag bearer of PDP will be a northerners. He will LOSE but he will be a northerner.

The problem we have with SE politics is the fear, parochialism and inferiority complex that makes them give 98% to a particular party. It is very demeaning of such a people. Even the North is showing only 60/40 for Buhari now in most places.
You guys should change otherwise you will remain the rump of Nigerian politics.

stop releasing false information, the only time Igbos vote massively for one party was in 2011 and 2015. Go back to history and see how Igbos have shared their votes to various parties which some political analysts then claim Igbos aren't united!!!

Today, they vote massively for one party your likes come here to spew thrash!!!

One thing you guys fail to understand is that every region has its peculiar way of reading political terrain. You can't be in a better position to advise better!!!

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by laraemi(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Please let go to church today is sunday.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
orimsamsam:
where did you get this info, it was cross checked and apc won

You dey mind dat one?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by MollyBank: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Smh, I'm ashamed of the comments on here and it shows that this country is nowhere ready to go anywhere.

Are you guys rooting for parties or individuals? Why not access and support them based their individual contents? You are supporting PDP candidate irrespective of how empty he is because you don't like APC and vice versa.

Shameless!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by DonMekino(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
"BREAKING NEWS:

Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP is leading in the Osun Gubernatorial Election in the following LGA's:
-Skelewu LGA
-Alanta LGA
-Shaku-Shaku LGA
-Legbegbe LGA
-One Corner LGA
-Pakurumo. LGA
-Dorobucci LGA
����
Happy Sunday

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Make APC respect themselves o. Me and Bukola Saraki dae on ground dae monitor this election.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by AZUH: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Whose leading ?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by gare(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Lame12:
FINAL RESULT!!!
APC 257,189
PDP 256,638

APC WON WITH 551 VOTES .

ILERIOLUWA TI SE!!!!

SOURCE PLEASE !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2018
laraemi:

Raining here...go for us.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Jaideyone(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Tell them.

They betrayed the Southern Unity and we are going to school them on political alliance in Nigeria.

If Osinbanjo rule the country in 2023, make I bend.
lol southern unity? when it was time to vote abiola in 93 you cunts voted tofa. where did we have an agreement with you to vote Jonathan? you can shove your southern unity in your ass grin

btw have you seen any Yoruba person dragging VP in 2019 and talking presidency in 2023? grin even your aboki masters in PDP are not ready to give you VP ticket grin you've lost already ;

20 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by dazzlingd(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
MollyBank:
Smh, I'm ashamed of the comments on here and it shows that this country is nowhere ready to go anywhere.

Any guys rooting for parties or individuals? Why not access and support them based their individual contents? You are supporting PDP candidate irrespective of how empty he is because you don't like APC and vice versa.

Shameless!

I wonder, I don't just feel this adeleke personally.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
laraemi:

Pray for us we are keeping vigil make tiffnubu boys no do anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Omololu001: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

if apc win 2019, Pdp will present a northern candidate 2023, and you know what that means
why do you guys keep talking like kids.

It's a waste of time to start exchanging words with dumb kids like una sha

Una just make it as if the northerners are alpha and omega
It will be the turn of a southerner in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Someone should please help me find my name on the list of those currently viewing this thread. I can't seem to find it grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by franchasng: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
HarunaWest:

So far he has over 100 thousand votes...he tried...he really shook the two big oppositions...i wud ave preferred him cos his a Peoples Man
Yes, he is my man...but politics is about figures an stats....he ought to have calculated well you know.

Osun State election results is a prove that Power belongs to the Youths, if only Nigerian youths will realize how much power they have to change the fate of Nigeria....because if PDP wins, of which they have already won if we remove rigging....we should give the credit to Davido and Osun State youths because they finally liberated their state from Tinubu's greedy grip angry

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Teaser4(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
gare:

SOURCE PLEASE !!!!
na fake bro

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Mankosi: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Tosinayoko:
y

PDP paid channels TV for the job they are doing... Inec result remains authentic
is channels now pdp. Thought it was APC. I remember it was APC in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol southern unity? when it was time to vote abiola in 93 you cunts voted tofa. where did we have an agreement with you to vote Jonathan? you can shove your southern unity in your ass grin

btw have you seen any Yoruba person dragging VP in 2019 and talking presidency in 2023? grin even your aboki masters in PDP are not ready to give you VP ticket grin you've lost already ;

The same selfish Abiola that was against Christianity ??

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by paymentvoucher: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Mankosi:
is channels now pdp. Thought it was APC. I remember it was APC in 2015.

Result still stands

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/resources/idt-813d4457-e9d0-4137-937a-1a643fb0a73a

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by scantee(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2018
I still stand on my word, they are doing everything possible to manipulate oshogbo result, but I can assure you that our men on ground are well grounded with every details, we are ready for them.

#Adelekewins#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Omololu001:
you keep ranting like a kid.

In 2023,PDP and APC will both present a southern candidate if buhari wins next year.
Sorry, we are presenting a candidate from NW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (128) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.