Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 (52101 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by FarahAideed: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joyrise:

Can you show me one thing that Adeleke's family has ever done for the people of Ede.

Why dont show me what any member of your family has done in your own village .. What's your business with Ede? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by edupedia: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:
The fact Oyetola got 35 votes at Adeleke's polling unit should be concerning.

I just feel bad for how stupid Nigerians can be. You people are voting in the party (APC) which has destroyed your state.... all the while saying you voted out the party which you claim destoryed the entire national (PDP) in the last election.

Things like this would never happen in developed countries where they are actually educated.

...only those on ground feel it...so please face front...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Joyrise: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
Nigerians are possessed. A party whose governor owed salaries for months, paid half salaries for months despite living a luxurious lifestyle is still being voted for?

How can right thinking human beings still vote for APC in Osun state? How can the state progress since the governor brought his stooge to replace him?

So you take 5000 naira today and live on half salary for 4 years? I just can't understand

Why are you people shouting the party owes salaries. Even Rivers, Delta with all the 13% still owes salary. Are PDP states exempted? The truth be told. If you know the real state of development in Osun before APC took over from Oyinlola PDP, I will vote APC many more times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by tealaw(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
people clearly see suffering ahead but they still plunge head first. shocked at how ppl love the wretched life in naija.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

I just feel bad for how stupid Nigerians can be. You people are voting in the party (APC) which has destroyed your state.... all the while saying you voted out the party which you claim destoryed the entire national (PDP) in the last election.

Things like this would never happen in developed countries where they are actually educated.
We are too gullible in this country... That is why I keep saying anyone the vote Buhari in 2019 next year and start lamenting about the same government that you knew they've failed us thunder will fire that person and the entire family

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Joyrise: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
. You can also remind me how many times your great grand fathers have voted for any of my family. Wereeeee.

Why dont show me what any member of your family has done in your own village .. What's your business with Ede? Huh?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Joyrise: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Joyrise post=71428900][/quote]

You think u are the only one from Ede
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
Nigerians are possessed. A party whose governor owed salaries for months, paid half salaries for months despite living a luxurious lifestyle is still being voted for?

How can right thinking human beings still vote for APC in Osun state? How can the state progress since the governor brought his stooge to replace him?

So you take 5000 naira today and live on half salary for 4 years? I just can't understand

Paying half salary is temporary.

Is it not better than sacking the workers and face challenges of paying severance package and pension?

Appreciate Aregbesola for not sacking any worker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Joyrise: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

We are too gullible in this country... That is why I keep saying anyone the vote Buhari in 2019 next year and start lamenting about the same government that you knew they've failed us thunder will fire that person and the entire family

Instead of crying fowl now, you better collect more money from PDP and campaign for them with ur hate speeches.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by MollyBank: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

So what will happen in a developed world is to vote in an illiterate who has nothing to offer?

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Joyrise: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tareq1105:

Is it not better than sacking the workers and face challenges of paying severance package and pension?

Dont mind the wailers. et them tell us how Osogbo looks like before Aregbesola took over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Antichristus: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

I just feel bad for how stupid Nigerians can be. You people are voting in the party (APC) which has destroyed your state.... all the while saying you voted out the party which you claim destoryed the entire national (PDP) in the last election. Things like this would never happen in developed countries where they are actually educated.

Leave them. Nigerians were, historically, forcefully sold into slavery. Today, they are voluntarily selling themselves and their children's children into perpetual slavery. Nigeria's glory has sunk into oblivion decades ago never to be redeemed. ICHABOD - truly, "there was a country."
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by fallout87: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joyrise:
I think you are the real problem here. Are you saying people do not have right to vote whoever they want? Later you will be shouting Buhari is a terrorist. You can see now that you are the real antidemocratic element here.

Does your brain have any function outside blind party support?

Did you guys not insult and demand Fayose to be removed for owing fewer months of salary then this ritualist thief Aregbesola?

Yet you vote his man in so he can continue to bankrupt your state then give you 2k on election day.

In what world is this sanity?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Antichristus: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Joyrise:

Dont mind the wailers. et them tell us how Osogbo looks like before Aregbesola took over.

You're dwelling on shadows rather than reality.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by FunnyDude(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
As an APO 2 for osun election. My polling unit has the following results:
APC 55
ADC 19
PDP 15
SDP 10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

come pare 35-45

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by ACE1010: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
neutralmind:
Adeleke is from Ede. That's his strong hold so a win in Ede is no news.

Next....

grin cheesy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by ACE1010: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Osun state is not the only state in this type of crisis.... All past governors have been using their stood to cover their dirty and smelling anus...... What we need is revolution !!! Enough of this Democrazy cool

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by nawtyme: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tareq1105:

Even after receiving bailout on several occasions to offset salaries? How many years did they receive half salaries, since you call it temporary?
With the introduction of a stooge for governor, how many more years will they go on half salaries?
Did the governor cut his own salary, security vote or luxurious lifestyle?
Let us at least be honest with ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mark my words, the result of general elections in 2019 might not be that different from what it is playing out in Osun.

What a country?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by manikspears: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Macarony01:

Mind ur business.

The guy is saying the truth.dont be like mmm people.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by manikspears: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Even after receiving bailout on several occasions to offset salaries? How many years did they receive half salaries, since you call it temporary?
With the introduction of a stooge for governor, how many more years will they go on half salaries?
Did the governor cut his own salary, security vote or luxurious lifestyle?
Let us at least be honest with ourselves.

You are wise, the person you replied is not and can never be.not everyone is created with wisdom.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by ufuosman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
he unit na most win na
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Degift: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
But PDP also scored 43 against 123 in APC Oyetola's polling unit.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by ozo13(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
I do hope when Benue election comes ppl will still use d no. of salaries owed as criteria sha.cos Benue is worst off than osun in terms of salaries not bn paid and u can't compared infrastructural developments in osun with Benue and am sure both of them took d loan to better the life of ppl in d state.
What I don't understand is why they r still unable to pay salaries comfortably despite the bail out fund and paris refund.even Benue got another 14 billion naira from d Paris refund ds week.I honestly do hope they too will be able to offset some of the salaries they r owing.
Even my state kogi na no go area oooo.that one dey another level
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Samsond1230: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one more to come
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

Citizens of developed countries where they are enlightened don't vote for parties, they vote personality instead. It's saddens me always when people like you bring party issues to public space.

The day we begin considering personality as the sole criterion for selection of the right candidate is the day we win as a people. PDP and APC can go to hell.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
What does an F9 senator knows about Government. Nigerians like shooting themself in the leg and they are quick to blame their leaders as being corrupt. cool
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by shegra58: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
deebest8:
Wow sunny Ada is 72
Sunny Ada ko Sunny Chioma ni kiss
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

It also alarming and shocking that Nigerians are intentionally voting in a F9 senator who only knows how to dance as a Governor thinking good result will come out from him.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by Abmus: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 by dyemida(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
fallout87:

Take it or leave it, we can't have a credible election in this country..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.