Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. (781 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abiodunnn:
Hello all,
Please guys don't do business with this fraudster named FLEETDRIVE. Here are my reasons:
1. He "helped" us buy a Nigerian used Honda city for 810k and did some "repairs" for another 100k. He had sent the picture of the car earlier but we weren't ready then. When we were ready, he resent the same picture with a higher price and lied it wasn't the same car...unknown to him that we kept the pictures

2. This car was with him for close to 2 months before he got a driver and therefore it was just "parked" in his yard

3. When he finally got a driver, he started saying its 30k he agreed to pay after promising 32,500. We let that slide too. He NEVER even paid the 30k in full for once, it was always one story or the other. We got paid for just 3 weeks for a car bought since June

4. This guy changed the tyres of this car (on our cost o) and when we called him that we were coming to get the car from him, he REMOVED all the tyres and REPLACED with BAD TYRES. The whole car looked like scrap sef when we got it back from him

5. We gave the car to a dealer to help us sell and almost all the parts of this car is bad from the gear box to the engine and he told us the car isnt worth more than 450k, that's how much people are willing to pay for the crap he sold to us.

6. Ever since we collected the car, all efforts to reach him were futile. He never replied our messages nor took our calls.

7. His overall customer service is bad. His office is ar Iwaya, i agree i fell for a scam, i don't want anybody to fall for this same scam called FLEETDRIVE LIMITED.

Thank you.
You can PM me for proof to this my story.

Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Harbewilliams:
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify,oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manage their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services,your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 call or whatsapp
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com

GAZZUZZ:

You have been called out. What is your response?
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cc
Uboma
Oblo
Dancok
Kingreign obekediamondfuto heavenlybang radautoworks shagati
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by Airborne02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wawu.. Another deal gone sour.. Op can u post pics of the lemon
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wow, that's terrible.

Get in here, Harbewilliams.
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
horrible experience.......

well, let's wait for the fleetdrive people to come to the panel.

let them have a fair hearing... all though I have already heard more than enough... but let's fulfill all righteousness... maybe there is more to the story
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Wow, that's terrible.

Get in here, Harbewilliams.
We await him or them.
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
I know iwaya at yaba Very well. If you know his office go there and create a scene go with couple of friends and don’t leave till you get something in compensation. Tho you are a big fool to fall for this. He scammed a friend on this nairaland and my friend called him (After opening another moniker on nairaland and chatted him up) and they met at tantalizers and the rest was history
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by Tobimillar1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I know iwaya at yaba Very well. If you know his office go there and create a scene go with couple of friends and don’t leave till you get something in compensation. Tho you are a big fool to fall for this. He scammed a friend on this nairaland and my friend called him (After opening another moniker on nairaland and chatted him up) and they met at tantalizers and the rest was history
This part is so unnecessary. You can make your point without this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by delzbaba(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
eyin scama!!!!!
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

So it's not a new thing?
Cc heavenlybang radautoworks kingreign obekediamondfuto lefulefu
Re: Duped By A Nairalander.. Beware. by weyreypey: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud / See What These Students Did To Their Female Teacher , Its Her Fault / Moment Suspected Kidnapper Is Stripped, Beaten, Had Tyre Thrown Round His Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.