Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog (321 Views)

My Wordpress Blog Logo Doesn't Load Well On Mobile / Please Help! I Can't Login To My Wordpress Dashboard (wp-admin) / My Wordpress Blog Logo Has Stopped Displaying, How Do I Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog by notenobe: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
I bought the blog from Garanntor.ng after installing the WordPress everything was set but I noticed that my link in Opera usually end with some stuff normally it suppose to end with / what can I do am uploading screenshot soon open my site with Operamini and see what am talking about

netnobe.com.ng

I have contacted my host providers but they are telling me to clear my browser cache which I did dy said is from the browser but I have tried it on different phones but is still the same thing what can I do please

Re: Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog by BabaLeftOnline(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
WhatsApp me: 08134510678
Re: Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm new to this whole thing. I created a blog recently (for practice purposes) and have been updating and designing for the past month. Just recently, I decided to remove wp from my url and the site stopped loading. I tried to put it back but the problem wasn't solved. What could be the problem?
Re: Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog by bedfordng(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018
you may want to check your blog theme or plugin to see if they are causing the URL changes.

also you might want to check your permalink structure from settings.

as for the WP removed issue. really don't understand you. where did you remove WP from
Re: Please I Need Help In My Wordpress Blog by notenobe: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
bedfordng:
you may want to check your blog theme or plugin to see if they are causing the URL changes.

also you might want to check your permalink structure from settings.

as for the WP removed issue. really don't understand you. where did you remove WP from

It have been solved I changed theme

(1) (Reply)

Get Premium Theme For Free In Themeforest / Latest Project: Delivery Service Project(website & App) And Overview / Google Notifies Site Owners About Delays With Search Console Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.