Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc (795 Views)

Order Gufei And TTC Package Here / Apple Cider Vinegar And TTC Couples / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc by MzwhiteA: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good day to you all,

I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis -4 through MRI scan after being diagnosed with ovarian cysts 2 years ago with the large one on my right side.

The issue is I do not really have symptoms severe pain and my periods are very regular.

I felt really sad and cried but I was offered to make the choice between having surgery (laparoscopy) or the pill but as I am currently ttc, the pill is off my option.

I told the doctor I would like to give myself 6months or at most the end of this year to see if I could get pregnant to avoid the risks of Amy surgery or mistakenly scarring or damaging my ovary.

Ladies, what do you advise? Similiar stories? Please share
Re: Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc by Vickyvicblog(f): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
I have a product that will help cure it... 100%
I have a friend that used the product
Contact me on 08134077159
I will take you to the company directly
U can get cured without the surgery and pills
The product is sante pure barley
Re: Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc by oxypress: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2018
MzwhiteA:
Good day to you all,

I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis -4 through MRI scan after being diagnosed with ovarian cysts 2 years ago with the large one on my right side.

The issue is I do not really have symptoms severe pain and my periods are very regular.

I felt really sad and cried but I was offered to make the choice between having surgery (laparoscopy) or the pill but as I am currently ttc, the pill is off my option.

I told the doctor I would like to give myself 6months or at most the end of this year to see if I could get pregnant to avoid the risks of Amy surgery or mistakenly scarring or damaging my ovary.

If you are struggling with endometriosis and infertility read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3576422/hbot-endometriosis-fertility
Re: Recently Diagnosed With Endometriosis - 4 And Ttc by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
MzwhiteA:
Good day to you all,

I told the doctor I would like to give myself 6months or at most the end of this year to see if I could get pregnant to avoid the risks of Amy surgery or mistakenly scarring or damaging my ovary.Please chat me up let us discuss on the issue,so that i will feel free to ask you some questions that needs privacy,08038220168

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Police Arrest Six Men With Truckload Of Poisonous Ponmo / Ebonyi State Records First Case Of COVID-19. / Strange Facts, Most People Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.