Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What (3124 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Kings14: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Unbelievable, The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible. Finally Sholaye Jeremi who people nows as being responsible for fathering Linda Ikeji’s baby has finally reacted days after a son was delivered in Atlanta.

Sholaye Jeremi whose name was first heard in connection with Linda back in May took to his Instagram page to give thanks to God for all the blessings in his life and more particularly the latest blessing he received in this month.'

Linda Ikeji had confirmed Sholaye Jeremi is the father of Jayce, while sharing a picture of herself with the new born, she added a caption that might finally put all the rumours to bed. She wrote;

Going home with my prince. Beginning of the best years of my life! His name is Jayce by the way, Jayce Jeremi Will share pictures soon!

Although Sholaye refused to marry Linda according to some unverified reports, he obviously excited to be a father and has only God to thank for the blessing of Jayce Jeremi. See what he wrote on his Instagram moments below;

Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What Is Happening Now
https://www.mirrorgist.com/unbelievable-claimed-linda-ikejis-baby-father-denied-responsible/

Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by zinnydan(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Like seriously.... Linda your enemies have succeeded
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Airforce1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by victorian(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
A guy said that's what's comfortable guys are doing to ladies these days. A matured guy will date a lady, pretend he is so in love with her, even some as far as kneeling down and proposing will u marry me? The lady will be so happy and excited, at long last those nights and days of fucvking And sucking was not in vain.
Then the guy will convince her to get pregnant, in fact she let's her go and gets pregnant, that's when the guy will start forming busy, withdraw, and behave cold afterwards, there and then starting up a quarrel, which will lead to endless begging from the girl and her friends, but he will put his foot down, sorry I ain't marrying anymore.
Some can't go down the route of abortion. They end up keeping the baby and become single mums.
Na WA ooooo sad so much wickedness!

Ladies beware! That's the reining evil method from comfortable guys.
Don't get pregnant until after white or court wedding!

Linda herself unfortunately fell into such trap.
Sholaye is adamant he does not wish to marry her.
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Will be right back.... Bloggers will always find something to say.
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
victorian:
A guy said that's what's comfortable guys are doing to ladies these days. A matured guy will date a lady, pretend he is so in love with her, even some as far as kneeling down and proposing will u marry me? The lady will be so happy and excited, at long last those nights and days of fucvking And sucking was not in vain.
Then the guy will convince her to get pregnant, in fact she let's her go and gets pregnant, that's when the guy will start forming busy, withdraw, and behave cold afterwards, there and then starting up a quarrel, which will lead to endless begging from the girl and her friends, but he will put his foot down, sorry I ain't marrying anymore.
Some can't go down the route of abortion. They end up keeping the baby and become single mums.
Na WA ooooo sad so much wickedness!

Ladies beware! That's the reining evil method from comfortable guys.
Don't get pregnant until after white or court wedding!

Linda herself unfortunately fell into such trap.
Sholaye is adamant he does not wish to marry her.
That’s why abstinence is the still the best
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by okwabayi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bloggers sha, most of you will make hell.
The write up was refuted first and foremost. His media aide reported he had no social media handle.
Secondly nowhere in the write up denies nor confirms the baby is his.
I believe the posters above my comment felt like typing emotional posts for no reason whatever. It's obvious none of them read the article or followed the story on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by Seunkings02(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Op, stop thinking you get sense, hungry blogger.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by BonkoINC: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Op... What goes around comes around.. u can ask this same Linda u re slandering.
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by youngreva(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mctcheeew
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by opribo(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What by victorian(f): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2018
celestialdamsel:
That’s why abstinence is the still the best

So true my sister.
Abstinence is the best. No one will feel used and dumped.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Jeff, Esther, Kimophrah ‘really Shook Me’ – Seyi Lash Out / Twitter Video Of A Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva Goes Viral / See The New Benz Nigerian Lady Bought Her Mum As Valentine’s Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.