Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA (1317 Views)

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports / I Won’t Release Proof Of DNA Of Child With Gifty – Mr 2kay / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yes, that's correct and all these centuries since Dr. Darwin gave his racist theory of man evolving from ape putting the African as the closet link to the Ape and Caucasians as the evolution of man. So in primary schools and universities around the world including in Africa, Africans have been forced to endure what is nothing short of a mental put down and witchcraft against their souls. Dr. Mumbi of the Dr. Mumbi Show which airs out of Kenya says that Africans are under a spell of Black and White. This is augment was first used by Malcolm X and who studied the entire Unabridged English dictionary, committing some 500, 000 words to memory during his 10 year prison sentence. Malcolm X said that Black in the dictionary means dirty, hopeless, evil, guilty, etc. All things related to bad were assigned to Black. Then Malcolm X showed that the word White meant, good, innocent, clean, angelic, etc. All things related to good were assigned to White. Here's where it gets interested, Malcolm X and Dr. Mumbi using the same method, showed that Africans have been taught a spell of self imposed hatred by accepting Caucasian definition for color classification for races. This negative description of African people by calling them Black and them calling themselves Black has lead to them being filled with self hatred and doom. grin I love Malcolm X and I like Dr. Mumbi's show yet this is just utter nonsense. Let me tell you why.

First off this spell work is true that Africans are under an intense spell and it has more to do with the Divine than color categorization. My points are based purely upon scientific data and not argument. I don't sit and debate with anyone at all. That was Malcolm X's way of bringing attention to his cause. Yet Malcolm X was a Muslim and I am not. Malcolm X was a Freemason and I am not. I am a traditional African faith healer and my point of view is that of the African civilization and mythological philosophy of Ancient Africa.

Black people are monkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8VdtAC1uE

See soccer star's reaction to tossed banana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFi9-1p1LWI

Bananas Thrown at First Black Italian Minister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNCKYpCszM

Africans have been the joke of the world as we can from these videos. That Africans have been equated with animals, apes, monkeys, primates and considered primitive savages worthy to be treated in any fashion. All of this treatment falls under the Christian Doctrine of Discovery that specifies that peoples deemed savages have no rights that Christians have to respect unless they are converted. Dr. Darwin was a Catholic. This is all Roman Catholic savage war waged against the Africans everywhere. Because everywhere the Caucasian landed on a boat, always guided by Moors as Caucasian never sailed the world before, they always saw Africans. Every land, continent, island upon this Earth has African people because Africans have been living here since Pangea. Pangea is the theory that the entire Earth's land masses were once one giantic continent and because of continental plate moving, the Earth internal heat the continent's shifted. And it proceeds that Africans left continental African in large waves separated sometimes by centuries if not thousands of years. All the civilization around the Earth that they are digging up are Africans, the true man, the first people to populate the entire Earth! This is not a racist statement. Yet the Freemasons are the ones hiding and concealing the Flat Earth and the existence of civilizations beyond 6000 years ago. And its true the Freemasons which are controlled by the Catholic Church are behind all organized major religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism which all only appear within the last 6000 years. So what was the religion of true man? grin

How do I say true man?

Because Africans of Sub Sahara Africa are 100% human and have no ape, monkey or primate DNA. Yet the Africans of Diaspora because of mixing with Caucasians and the Mongolian Asians have about 1% Neanderthal DNA. Caucasians and Asians have about 3 to 4% Neanderthal DNA. The whole world accepted Dr. Darwin's theory without ever him proving it. Now that we know it only proves some men come from apes and not the African what will the world say now? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4mSYyFKOw

What is a Neanderthal?

A Neanderthal is a hominid. hom·i·nid
ˈhäməˌnid/
nounZoology
noun: hominid; plural noun: hominids

a primate of a family ( Hominidae ) that includes humans and their fossil ancestors and also (in recent systems) at least some of the great apes.

Basically it is a primate, ape, monkey that nearly looks human and has similar DNA to a human up to 90% same which makes it possible for a man to impregnate a monkey. This is what happened literally and the female hominid is the ancestor of the Caucasian and the Asian yet both groups have different nurtured histories.

True man had a larger brain than that of the primate which accounted for social abilities not found in primates such as:

One is that while other ape lineages slowed to an evolutionary crawl with respect to changes in their morphology, the lineage that would lead to humans rocketed forward producing a tall, gracile, upright and intelligent ape with a brain about three times the size of a chimpanzee's. Why us? Dunbar has been undeterred in his pursuit of the idea that our large brains evolved principally to manage our social lives. Small brains, in Dunbar's view limit our ape cousins' abilities to plan, negotiate, cajole and inveigle our family, friends, and enemies. But these things come naturally to us.

Possibly as a consequence of evolving a 'social brain', Dunbar believes we acquired something called a 'theory of mind'. Descartes, as everyone knows, searched our brain for the seat of our souls, regarding souls as the quintessentially human trait, even if a God–given one. He found them in our pineal glands, but modern evolutionary thinking has abandoned souls in favour of the unmatched human capacity to think in terms of 'I know, that you know, that I know' relations. The capacity probably resides in our neo–cortex, which, as the name implies, is a modern evolutionary innovation. Some animals seem to have a sense of what another animal might know, but humans almost seem to be able to read minds. This makes us empathic and kind, and devious and sly. A theory of mind is the calling card of a truly insightful social animal.

So bigger brains is what separates true man from the ape. The Kikuyu Infants which are one of the ethnic groups of Sub Sahara Africa have much higher mental scores than all other groups of man. This is documented here: https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED070522.pdf

Its is rumored in the Freemasonry circles that there contained on the walls of the Temple of Seti depictions of Caucasian being created from apes. This was so disturbing to the Caucasians Egyptologists that they repainted and remade the entire Temple concealing this history. Kenya is apart of Ancient Upper Egypt. This is not to toot my horn because I am not Kenyan . grin

I do believe that the Kenyans rather people from this area were responsible for creating this new type of man because of the larger mental capacity. I understand they do think in ways we don't think seeing most of us grew up in the West and have African Diasporan ancestry and mixture with the Neanderthal

Here's an example of Kenyan thought in the creation Matatus.

In Kenya and neighbouring nations, matatu (or matatus) are privately owned minibuses, although pick-up trucks and estate cars were in the past pressed into service as these East African share taxis.[1] Often decorated, many matatu feature portraits of famous people or slogans and sayings.[2] Likewise, the music they play is also aimed at quickly attracting riders.[3]

This an example of their cultural thought that demostrate the artistic genius that combines different things into one or rather sees one thing in different ways. Those who think in metaphors possess more greater mental processes. I'm not saying other Africans do not think this way as well yet it is profoundly expressed in Kenya which leads me to believe the story of the Temple of Seti. And Nimrod coming from this ethnic group and King Nimrod transforming himself genetically in an ogre according to Kikuyu legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqjIovlY0JI

List of Sub-Saharan African Countries
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo (Brazzaville)
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Côte d'Ivoire
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
The Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Réunion
Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
Western Sahara
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

2 Likes

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
You need to study this because this has alot to do with how Africans are viewed around the world. This Darwin nonsense is still being taught in schools in Africa as well around the world in elite universities despite the fact that science has confirmed Africans didn't come from apes and in fact are the first and true man. So this would make the royal families, which is the state government of per-colonial Africa, official record keeping via oral traditions to be accurate that they come from the Son of Heaven the Yoruba version of Almighty Obatala. Now each ethnic group in Africa have their own creation origins yet one thing is now for certain Africans don't come from apes.

Definition of Black and White By Denzel Washington playing Malcolm X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiK5z3pbXgI

The Spel on "Black People"!!! � #Africa101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxWwuN77xds

1 Like

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wake up Africa

This is the New Africa
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obakuso:

Wake up Africa

This is the New Africa
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Bifwoli: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obakuso:

Wake up Africa

This is the New Africa
Actually is the other races that are closer to monkeys than black people.

They all have smaller lips like monkeys.
They all have straight hair like monkeys
They all have pale skin just like you see in a monkey when you scratch their bodily hair to look inside.

Black people have none of these monkey similarities.
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by musicwriter(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice thread. If you read my book, you'll see that I identified our problem as being caused by alien language, education, religion which the Europeans gave to us. These three together has long destroyed our values. In said book I discussed in details the aspect of language and education.

His language said black is evil, unclean, bad, dirty, and we agree. His education said we came from monkeys and we agree. Get it? To solve that problem, we must reject his language and education.

As I said on the other thread, my next book would be on religion and spirituality. Religion that you people dwell on is just one side of the control. Religion is not the major tool being used to control us, but language and education which controls even the most intelligent African who's not religious. In fact, the fact that you and I are using the white man's language to discuss our issues proves that. There's no place in Europe that Europeans are talking to themselves in an African language. Therefore, in order to free ourselves completely, we must free ourselves from his language, education, and religion.

I'll post the book on Nairaland when ready, but that would be a long time.

1 Like

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
THIS THREAD IS FIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bifwoli:

Actually is the other races that are closer to monkeys than black people.

They all have smaller lips like monkeys.
They all have straight hair like monkeys
They all have pale skin just like you see in a monkey when you scratch their bodily hair to look inside.

Black people have none of these monkey similarities.

Well what I am saying is based upon scientiific data which comes out of the May, 2010 Neanderthal Genome Project. It says, Sub Sahara Africans are 100% true original man meaning the men God created as men. And Caucasians and Asians have high amounts of Neandethal DNA. They came from a mixture of man with primates about 6000 years ago. Now no one had an issue with accepting Darwins theory of man coming rom apes especially as they were implying that Africans were the direct dscendants of apes and they came later as evolution. No one complained. And this is still being taught in the most prestious universities on Earth Dawins theory of man coming from apes.

Imagine children around the world of every race being taught this yet linking apes directly to Africans. This is the cause of African inferiority complex and the acceptance of Caucasian timline of history of only 6000 years for man yet all the ancient civilizations dug up are African. Every part of the Earth you will find Africans even far out Pacific Islands. And all those Africans say their ancestors been at those locations prior to 6000 years ago, in fact tens of thousands of years ago.
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by musicwriter(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS THREAD IS FIRE!!!

Bro, we are living an illusion. This is not who we are; including myself, of course. I never excluded myself, but I am awake. The puzzle will be solved when we all wake up to the fact that EVERYTHING Europeans gave to their colony was for the purpose of maintaining imperial control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
musicwriter:

Bro, we are living an illusion. This is not who we are; including myself, of course. I never excluded myself, but I am awake. The puzzle will be solved when we all wake up to the fact that EVERYTHING Europeans gave to their colony was for the purpose of maintaining imperial control.

Caucasions are not indigous to Europe so they are not Europeans.

My great , great, great grand father was the first President George Washington. George Washington was a Moor. America was Al Morocco, the name changed and history filled with lies to cover up Aficans were the Native Americans and some came from Europe and Africa. How come you think Booker T. Washington was the only one allowed to come teach in Africa? Because our Washington bloodline is the same as Oranmiyan of Oyo, empire builders. African secret societies know the ancient bloodlines of African Europe. My kinsmen as yall call distance relatives of the same bloodline is Denzel Washington and his son John David Washington we are all from Virginia , USA. Denzel played Malcolm X. Its not coincidence. You hear of Dr. King yet never hear of the esteem legacy of the Washington Moor bloodline. Thats because all people around the world see the image of a Caucasian on the dollar bill and they lie and say George Washington was Caucasian. Its a lie.
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 2:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Whose the monkey? grin
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
100% true man
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Obakuso:
100% true man
Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by Obakuso: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
100% true man, land of kings and queens of the Earth

1 Like

Re: Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA by KingSango(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
How Darwin felt about Africans?

The Western nations of Europe . . . now so immeasurably surpass their former savage progenitors [that they] stand at the summit of civilization. . . . The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races through the world.

(1) (Reply)

Different Feeling When You F**k With A Real Man - Juliet Ibrahim Shades Iceberg / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Details On How Linda Ikeji Photoshopped Her Hospital Photo / Checkout The Beautiful Cake Chioma Present To Davido On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.