Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Our Internet Business Is Looking For Affiliate Partners| 60% Payout Per Referral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Internet Business Is Looking For Affiliate Partners| 60% Payout Per Referral (199 Views)

Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) / Petrolex Mega Oil City To Ease Apapa Gridlock By 60% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Internet Business Is Looking For Affiliate Partners| 60% Payout Per Referral by incometeacher: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good evening everyone,

I'm a vendor of digital products and I'm in need of affiliate marketers who want to harness the power of affiliate marketing.

I and my team created a platform where people learn how to start and grow their businesses on-line. We are willing to pay out 60% commissions to our affiliates. Our membership plan ranges from #4500 to #100000. You as an affiliate will earn #2700 to #15000 per referral.

We are not like other internet companies that have eyes for the money instead of providing value to the customer.

The values we offer come in digital form, they are:
Courses on blogging, social media marketing, information marketing, drop-shipping, cryptocurrency investment, creating online courses to sell. Plus every member will own his/her own personal blog to use to practice what's been taught.

There are opportunities on the web that Nigerians don't know of so that's why we brought up such a platform to help people learn and earn.

Your business is one in town because we are the first of our kind to start up in Nigeria. Every member has access to network with other members of our platform. Members are able to make new friends that can change their lives.

Your reputation as our affiliate matters to us. That is why our platform provides quality for our members and income source for you.

Your e m a l l b e l o w

(1) (Reply)

Vission 2020: Environmental Analysis As @ 2010, Is There Any Change? / Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse. / Business Alert!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.